Visa requirements: No visa required for South Africans with a valid passport for stays of up to 30 days. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months and have at least 2 blank pages.
Can I go to Swaziland without a visa?
REQUIREMENTS FOR U.S. CITIZENS TO OBTAIN VISA TO ENTER SWAZILAND. *U.S. citizens do not need a visa for tourist or business travel to this country. A valid U.S. Passport is required.
What documents do I need to travel to Swaziland?
A full passport valid for at least three months is required for entry into Eswatini (formerly Swaziland). For tourist visits, visas are NOT required by citizens of most Commonwealth countries, the USA, Japan, most European Union countries and certain other countries.
How do I get from Johannesburg to Swaziland?
There is no direct connection from Johannesburg to Eswatini. However, you can take the train to Marlboro, take the train to OR Tambo Airport, take the walk to Johannesburg airport, fly to Nelspruit, then take the drive to Piggs Peak.
Do I need a passport to enter Swaziland?
Passports are needed to enter Swaziland, so do make sure yours are valid and at hand as you near the border crossing. Most travellers from other countries do not need visas for entering Swaziland.
How much is Swaziland visa fee?
Tourist Visa Fees:
|Number of Entries:||Multiple|
|Processing Time:||2 business day|
Is Swaziland a rich country?
Swaziland – Poverty and wealth
Swaziland is a lower middle-income country, with a GDP per capita in 2000 of US$4,000 using the purchasing power parity conversion factor (which makes allowance for the low price of certain basic commodities in Swaziland).
How much is a taxi from Johannesburg to Swaziland?
ZAR R 259 – Taxi Fare from jnb to swaziland.
What currency do they use in Swaziland?
Is the border between SA and Swaziland open?
33 land borders remain closed. [South Africa/Eswatini border posts that are open: Ngwenya/Oshoek; Matsamo/Jeppes Reef ; Mananga; Lavumisa/Golela; Mahamba]
Public Holidays in Eswatini.
|Incwala (First Fruit Cermony)||Dec/Jan T.B.C|
How many hours drive from Johannesburg to Swaziland?
How long is the drive from Johannesburg, South Africa to Mbabane, Swaziland? The total driving time is 3 hours, 44 minutes.
How much is it from Johannesburg to Swaziland?
The Price. The trip cost 230 Rand.
How far is it from Johannesburg to Swaziland?
Distance from Swaziland to Johannesburg is 343 kilometers.
This air travel distance is equal to 213 miles. The air travel (bird fly) shortest distance between Swaziland and Johannesburg is 343 km= 213 miles.
Which countries are visa free with Swaziland passport?
Visa free countries
- Antigua and Barbuda. Stay: 1 month. Bahamas. Stay: 3 months. Barbados. Stay: 6 months. …
- Benin. Botswana. Stay: 90 days. Gambia. Stay: 90 days. Ghana. …
- Fiji. Micronesia. Stay: 30 days. Vanuatu. Stay: 30 days. Cook Islands. …
- Indonesia. Israel. Stay: 3 months. South Korea. Stay: 30 days. Malaysia.
What do I need for an international passport?
- Local Government letter of identification.
- Birth certificate / age declaration.
- 2 recent colour passport photographs.
- Guarantor’s form sworn to before a commissioner of Oaths / Magistrate / High Court Judge.
- Parents’ letter of consent for minors under 16 years.
- Marriage certificate where applicable.
What do you need to cross the Swaziland border?
How to cross the border without problems
- Passport and Visas.
- Driver’s License. …
- International Driver’s Permit. …
- ZA Sticker. …
- White and Red Reflective Tape. …
- Yellow and Blue Mozambique Warning Triangle. …
- Vehicle Registration/Vehicle License Papers. …
- Police Clearance Certificate.