|1||Marshal of the Nigerian Air Force||Yet to be attained|
|2||Air Chief Marshal||N1,724,283|
How much is Nigerian Air Force salary monthly?
Cadet (Trainee) earns N44,564 as monthly salary. Air Warrant Officer earns N171,793 as monthly salary. Pilot Officer earns N187,159 as monthly salary. Flying Officer earns N218,400 as monthly salary.
What is the starting salary of Air Force?
|Air Force Group Y Salary|
|Pay Level||Pay matrix-3 (Rs. 21,700 to Rs. 57,500)|
|Military Service Pay||Rs. 5200|
|Technical Qualification Pay||Rs. 6200|
|Total Air Force Group Y salary (Basic)||Rs. 26,900|
Which force is highest paid in Nigeria?
Highest Paid Forces in Nigeria & their Salaries (2021)
- The Nigerian Army. The Nigerian Army is the largest among the armed forces. …
- The Nigerian Navy. The Nigerian Navy (NN) is the sea branch of the Nigerian Armed Forces. …
- The Nigerian Air Force. The Nigerian Air Force was established in January 1964.
How much is the airforce salary?
Nigerian Airforce Salary Structure 2021
Trainee earns N10,237 monthly. Aircraftman woman is paid N53,892 monthly. Lance Corporal is paid N55,832 monthly. Corporal collects N58,634 monthly.
How much is Nigerian army salaries?
Major – N300,000; Captain – N220,000; Lieutenant – N180,000; Second Lieutenant – N120,000.
Which job has highest salary?
List of Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in India
- Medical Professionals (Doctors & Surgeons)
- Data Scientist.
- Machine Learning Experts.
- Blockchain Developer.
- Full Stack Software Developer.
- Product Management.
- Management Consultant.
- Investment Banker.
What is the highest paying Air Force job?
Here are 12 of the highest-paying Air Force jobs for you to consider:
- Logistics planner. …
- Health and safety manager. …
- Paralegal. …
- Financial management analyst. …
- Air traffic controller. …
- Command center operator. …
- Pilot. National average salary: $115,880 per year. …
- Physician. National average salary: $158,997 per year.
Which course is best for Air Force?
Top courses to do to become Flying Officer in IAF
- List of top courses to do to get Flying Officer’s job in the IAF. Please note that loads of Graduation courses enables one to apply for the post of a Flying Officer in the Indian Air Force. …
- #1 Engineering. …
- #2 B Sc. …
- #3 BBA. …
- #4 B Pharm. …
- #5 Commercial Pilots. …
- #6 BCA.
Does airforce get paid more than army?
The U.S. Air Force salary per month is the same as the U.S. Army. Pay in each of the five American military services (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines and Coast Guard) is based on a combination of rank (pay grade) and time in service. … The same is true of all the other ranks.
How much is the salary of Nigeria Navy?
Salaries of commissioned officers in the Nigerian Navy;
Vice Admiral monthly salary is N1,113,602. Rear Admiral monthly salary is N1,003,245. Commodore monthly salary is N615,488. Captain monthly salary is N309,654.
How much is Nigerian Army monthly salary?
Private soldier is paid about N49,000 monthly. Lance Corporal is paid about N55,000 monthly. Corporal is paid about N58,000 monthly. The rank of a Sergeant is paid about N63,000 per month.
How much does the Air Force pay a month?
How Much Do Air Force Jobs Pay per Month?
|Annual Salary||Monthly Pay|
What is the highest rank in Air Force?
Gen is the highest-ranked officer in the USAF and holds four stars. They are the principal leaders of NAF or assigned other duties such as treaty organizations such as NATO, and as the Chief of Staff.
How much is Army salary?
Nigerian Army Salary Structure for Commissioned Officers