No doubt frozen food business is lucrative if well managed. Starting the business won’t be hard for you since you have a bit knowledge about it. Cost of starting frozen food business in Nigeria conveniently with two shops, give and take should be around N2 to 3million naira.
How do I start a frozen food business in Nigeria?
How to Start a Frozen Food Business in Nigeria
- Have a Business Plan. Usually every business must have a plan no matter how small it looks. …
- Raise Your Business Capital. …
- Decide on Your Product Line. …
- Select Suitable Location. …
- Register With The Relevant Association.
- Build Your Customer Base. …
- Properly Plan You Storage System.
- Get Adequate Power Supply Generator.
How profitable is frozen food business in Nigeria?
It is highly lucrative. With the high level of demand for frozen foods in Nigeria, it is possible to make up to 10% in profit daily, depending on your location and the quantity you sell each day. It can serve as the perfect side hustle and as a passive source of income.
How do I start a frozen food business?
Marketing the business:
- Circulating pamphlets, brochures and newspaper inserts to residential areas as well as restaurants, hotels, caterers in the vicinity.
- Use social media platforms, create blogs and advertise.
- Create a website for your company.
- Join the local frozen food association and list with the local yellow pages.
Is frozen food business lucrative?
PROFITABILITY IN FROZEN FOOD BUSINESS
The business is very profitable. Especially when you are selling them in parts. Assuming you bought a carton of chicken #10,000 and sell it #11,000 and you sell 5 cartons in a day, that’s #5,000 for just chicken alone.
How much does a cold room cost in Nigeria?
COLD ROOM Prices in Nigeria by DeKoolar
|S/N||SIZE ( FT) L x B x H||COLD ROOM PRICE|
|1.||8 * 8 * 8 ft Cold room||– N3, 400, 000|
|2.||10 * 8 * 8 ft Cold room||– N3, 600, 000|
|3.||16 * 8 * 8 ft Cold room||– N4, 500, 000|
|4.||20 * 8 * 8 ft Cold room||– N5, 200, 000|
How do you market frozen food?
If you have a retail outlet or a specialty restaurant, add a freezer section to your establishment and offer a take-home option to your customers; use a portable freezer to sell your food line at fairs and festivals. Contact locally owned specialty grocers about placing your line of frozen food in their stores.
Can I sell frozen food from home?
A new law in California allows home cooks to prepare and sell meals out of their personal digs as of January 1. … The new law builds on the 2012 California Homemade Food Act, which allows people to sell prepared low-risk foods created at home like jams or frozen food.
How much is a kilo of beef in Nigeria?
Food prices in Nigeria have been rising. In November 2020, food’s CPI peaked at almost 400 points.
Average prices of selected food products in Nigeria as of February 2021 (in Naira)
|Characteristic||Prices in Nigerian Naira|
|Beef bone in , 1kg||1,113.39|
How do I start a frozen chicken business in Nigeria?
Initial Capital To Start Frozen Chicken. To start frozen chicken as a medium scale investor, you will need a minimum of N2,000,000. Your initial capital will be invested in purchasing all equipment needed to run the business.
Can I sell frozen food online?
If you’re on a budget, you can start a frozen food business from home and sell your products online. As your business grows, you can expand your operations and partner with local venues.
How big is the frozen food industry?
The frozen food market size was valued at $291.8 billion in 2019, and is estimated to reach $404.8 billion by 2027, registering a CAGR of 4.2% from 2020 to 2027.
Can I sell frozen food on Amazon?
Amazon does not allow the listing of frozen foods on Amazon.com. Grocery is one of our restricted categories.
How do I start a raw food business?
Steps to opening your own raw foodstuff business in Nigeria
- Location. Find the best location to conduct your business. …
- Mode of operation. Decide whether you want to work in delivery or sales from a static location. …
- Business plan. This is essential for any potential businessperson. …
- Registering the business.
How do I start a stockfish business?
How To Start Stockfish Business in Nigeria
- Step 1: Get the necessary finance. Money is one of the most important factors in any business. …
- Step 2: Get a good location. …
- Step 3: Get a trusted stockfish dealer. …
- Step 4: Distribution. …
- Step 5: Advertise your business. …
- Ekene Ventures Ltd. …
- FoodHub Africa. …
- Franceo Investment Limited.