How do I check my DStv expiry date?
You can now check your DSTV subscription expiry date via SMS from any network. To check the expiry date, simply text DUE with your DSTV smartcard number to 30333. That is, text DUE [space] SMARTCARD NUMBER to 30333.
How can I check my DStv due date in Nigeria?
How to check your DStv due date online
- Click on “Service” at the top of the website page to go to DStv self-service.
- Sign into the DStv easy service with your smart card number and phone number or name.
- Click on “Account” once you are signed in.
- You will see your DStv subscription due date and your account balance.
How do I check my DStv balance in Nigeria?
How to Check DStv balance in Nigeria using SMS
- On your mobile phone, compose a message containing “DD Smart Card Number” and send it to 30333. …
- Confirm your operation when the network prompts you to do so.
- Wait for the network to send you a message containing your current subscription due date.
How do I check my DStv subscription?
There are several ways you can check your balance:
- View your account balance by logging into Self Service or using our mobile app.
- Dial *120*68584# and follow the prompts.
- Call us on 083 900 3788 or 011 289 2222 without having to speak to an agent.
Does DStv smart card expire?
Does DStv Smart Card Expire. No, the smart card does not expire, as it has no expiry date, but it can be faulty due to the card’s frequent movement.
How do I contact DStv Nigeria?
To get started, save our number +234 908 236 8533 , then make sure to have your Smartcard Number & Surname ready. Then, simply say Hi and follow the prompts!
How much is DStv decoder now?
The price of dstv hd decoder with full installation kit and 1 month confam package is 9,900 Naira while explora decoder cost 66,750 Naira in Nigeria. Installation fee is 5000 Naira for the HD and 10,000 Naira for explora.
How do I pay DStv by phone in Nigeria?
Select eTranzact Payment Option and select BankIT. Input Bank account number and select preferred Bank. Generate a 6-digit passcode and submit details. Dial *389*00# with phone number registered with the nominated Bank to receive an OTP.
How much is DStv subscription per month in Nigeria?
DStv Premium is NGN 16,200 per month. DStv Premium also has an annual payment which is NGN 178,200 per Year. DStv Premium has 175 + Channels.
How do I reset my DSTV after payment in Nigeria?
Steps To Reset Your DStv After Payment In Nigeria Via SMS
- Open your text message app on your cell phone.
- Type “RESET” and leave a space.
- Enter your Dstv Smartcard or IUC number. Ad.
- Send it as a text to the Dstv Nigeria SMS shortcode 30333.
- Wait for a few minutes, and your account will be reactivated.
How do I check my DSTV balance via SMS?
You can check your balance using your mobile phone, just sms the word Bal leave single space, enter your smartcard number(10 digits) and then send to 22788. You can also do the same to check exchange rate, due date and resetting your account (ex, Due, reset).
How much is DSTV Explora decoder in Nigeria?
The price of the Explora decoder in Nigeria currently is about N45,000 at DSTV dealers/outlets in Nigeria while the price for the DSTV Explora on Konga is between N46,000 and N50,000 online.
Which bank does Multichoice use?
Always use your DStv customer number as payment reference. If your DStv services are suspended and you make an internet bank transfer or ATM payment via ABSA, FNB and Standard Bank or direct deposit at any ABSA branch, your DStv services will be reconnected once the payment reflects on your DStv account.
How do I check my DStv account number?
If you want to get your Dstv account number, it is very simple. Kindly login to your Dstv account visa, the Dstv self-service portal. Once you are logged into your Dstv account, click on “My account.” Your account details will be revealed, and your account number will display as a customer number.
Can I use my DStv decoder at another house?
QUICK LINKS. In short yes and no, Yes you can use your DSTV Decoder at another house. Your Decoder is paired with your smartcard, so in order for the decoder to work, all you need to do is you carry your main decoder with the linked smartcard.