Can someone send money from UK to Kenya?
Make fast, low-cost and secure online money transfers from the UK to Kenya with WorldRemit. With four transfer services to choose from, you can send money to Kenya from the UK to help support family and friends living or working in Kenya, pay school fees, make business payments and more.
Can someone send money from UK to Kenya via mpesa?
Wireless operator Safaricom has extended its hugely successful M-Pesa mobile money transfer service, enabling people in the UK to send funds to friends and family in Kenya.
How long does it take to transfer money from UK to Kenya?
A bank will take between 3-5 business days to transfer your converted GBP to KES to Kenya.
How do I transfer money from London to Kenya?
How to send money to Kenya in 3 easy steps:
- Make a transfer online and enter your recipient bank account details.
- Pay in GBP by bank transfer or debit card to fix the best exchange rate.
- Money is delivered direct to bank account in Kenya.
What is the best way to send money to Kenya?
Some of the best money transfer services to send money from the USA to Kenya
- Best Exchange Rates: Wise.
- Sending Money to Family and Friends: Remitly.
- Sending Cash, Airtime or Mobile Money: WorldRemit.
- Fee Free: OFX.
- Best Big Brand: Xoom, powered by PayPal.
How much does it cost to send money to Kenya?
How much does it cost to transfer money to Kenya? To send money in USD to Kenya, you pay a small, flat fee of 8.58 USD + 0.84% of the amount that’s converted (you’ll always see the total cost upfront). Some payment methods have an added fee, but that’s usually tiny too. No big fees, hidden or otherwise.
Can I use Remitly in Kenya?
Send money instantly to M-Pesa or Airtel in Kenya with no fees. ✨New customer offer: $1 USD = $109.03 KES on your first transfer. All transfers are fee-free, whenever you send.
Does world remit work in Kenya?
At WorldRemit, we’ve worked hard to simplify the process as much as possible. It takes just a couple of minutes to make a secure money transfer to family and friends in Kenya and we will send you and your recipient SMS and email notifications as soon as the transfer is complete.
Does Remitly work in Kenya?
Sending your first transfer only takes a couple of minutes with the Remitly app. When sending to M-pesa, all you need is the name and phone number of your recipient and your transfer will be delivered instantly. All transfers to Kenya are fee-free, whenever you send.
How do I transfer money from UK?
Here are the best ways to do an international money transfer with Wise:
- Bank Transfer. Bank transfers are usually the cheapest option when it comes to funding your international money transfer with Wise. …
- Debit Card. Paying for your transfer with a debit card is easy and fast. …
- Credit Card. …
- PISP. …
How does Sendwave work in Kenya?
How does Sendwave work? Sendwave works by allowing you to send money from a debit card to select countries abroad. You sign up for the app, enter sending and payment details and then send money at your leisure. Sendwave doesn’t charge transfer fees.
How can I send money to someone in England?
To send cash into someone’s UK bank account, you don’t actually need to use the services of a bank. It’s just one of your options. Today, there are typically three options to choose from: banks, P2P (peer-to-peer) currency exchange platforms, and foreign exchange brokers.
What is the best company to transfer money internationally?
Top 10 Money Transfer Companies: The best way to send money internationally
- Currencies Direct (Our #1 Recommendation) Currencies Direct is a leading company with a perfect five-star review on TrustPilot. …
- XE Money Transfer. …
- OFX. …
- SendFX. …
- TorFX. …
- WorldFirst. …
- Wise (formerly TransferWise) …
How do I transfer money to a Kenyan bank account?
Transferring money to a Kenyan bank account is easy.
How to transfer money to a Kenyan bank account
- Select the ‘Bank Deposit’ service from the blue ‘Send to’ box on this page.
- Choose whether to make the transfer to a Kenyan shilling (KES) or US dollar (USD) account.
- Enter the amount you want to transfer.
How can I send money to Kenya through Western Union?
Send money online
- Log in. Log in to your online banking account at the respective Western Union agent.
- Fill in transfer details. Enter the receiver name, receiving country and the amount, then pay for the transfer.
- Send with confidence. Share your tracking number (MTCN)1 with your receiver.