RC means Registered Company. BN are mainly issued to enterprises, SMEs, sole proprietors.. RC are issued to Plc, LTD, NGOs etc.
How can I check my RC number in Nigeria?
Visit the CAC’s website. Scroll down the site and click on “Public Search” Insert the RC Number of the company you wish to search (if known) or the full name of the company in the search box and click on “Search” If the company is registered, the result will display the full company name, RC number, and office address.
What does RC number mean?
RC is an abbreviation for Registered Company which typically means your company registration number in the CAC database.
How do I find my CAC RC number?
How To Know CAC Registration Code
- Go to CAC login portal :
- Click on “Sign in”
- Enter your username & password and click on “Log In”
- Click on “Name Search” tab.
- Click on “My Reservation History” tab.
- You will see list of your approved business names.
- Click on the “Action” button and click on “view payment history”
What is the difference between BN and RC number?
All LEGALLY registered companies in Nigeria have an RC Number. while Business Names have BN numbers. Now armed with this number in hand,all you need to do is visit any Corporate Affairs Commission office nearest to you, and conduct a search,using the RC or BN number as the case may be,and the company name.
Is Stakexchain registered in Nigeria?
Stakexchain is an e-commerce company from Philippine. The company is duly Registered here in Nigeria with the Corporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria.
Is Chymall registered in Nigeria?
It is now official, chymall.net has fully registered with CAC of Nigeria. All legal procedures must be taken care of. This is a business designed for the African market.
Is RC number and registration number same?
The registration number on the RC is not the same as was on tax invoice. One digit is different (e.g. RC contains MH-01 AA 2234 instead of 1134).
How can I add RC in mParivahan?
How To Store Driving Licence & RC In mParivahan App
- First, download the mParivahan app from Google Play store.
- Sign up using your mobile number. …
- Now, you have two choices – DL (Driving Licence) & RC (Registration Certificate).
- Enter your DL number.
- To generate a virtual DL, click on “Add To My Dashboard”
- Enter DOB and your DL will be added to your ‘Dashboard’.
What is front side of RC?
Front side of RC story contains change request information details and its description, which is shown in Figure 1. Back side of RC story card contains acceptance criteria for approving change request, which is shown in Figure 2. The size of RC story can be increased for the clear visibility in standup meeting. …
How do I find my CAC name?
Check Business Name / Company Registration in Nigeria Online via CAC Website. You will be presented with a form to type the name of the company / business you want to search for (as illustrated below). Enter all or part of the company name. Check the “I am not a robot” CAPTCHA and click the “Search” button.
How do I register for CAC online?
Registration steps for Business Names
- Check for availability of the Business Name (click here. Read more about name reservationand Reserve a new Name (click here)
- Complete pre-registration form – CAC-BNo1 and upload relevant registration documents(Online using Company Registration Portal)
- Pay filing fee Check the Fees for our Services here.
How much is CAC registration 2021?
According to the Companies Regulations 2021, the filing fees for the Statement are N5,000.00 and N10,000.00 for private and public companies, respectively.
How much is registration of business name in Nigeria?
How Much Does it Cost to Register a Business Name in Nigeria? Registration of a private company with a share capital of more than N1m and up to N500m costs N5,000 for every 1m shares of the company. Private company registration above N500m authorized share capital costs N7,500 for every 1m shares of the company.
How can I get CAC in Nigeria?
Step-By-Step Process on How to Register Your Company in CAC Nigeria
- Get a company name. …
- Prepare the MOA. …
- Fill the Pre-Registration Form. …
- Pay the Stamp Duty and Filling Fee. …
- Prepare the Scanned Copy of Your Documents. …
- Submit the Original Documents.
Is CAC registration free in Nigeria?
The Federal Government of Nigeria announced that 100,000 business names have been registered for free by the Corporate Affairs Commission under its CAC Scheme in partnership with the Survival fund.