|EMPLOYMENT PERMIT FEES FOR THE PRIVATE SECTOR|
How do I get a work visa for Zambia?
To apply for a Zambian work permit, foreign nationals will need to provide the following documents:
- A duly completed application form.
- A passport with at least six months of validity remaining and three or more blank pages.
- Two recent passport photographs.
- A police background check from the applicant’s country of residence.
How much is a residence permit in Zambia?
APPLICATION FOR RESIDENCE PERMIT
|RESIDENCE PERMIT FEES FOR THE PRIVATE SECTOR|
|Variation||K3, 000.00 Addition of a new business/name, Change of Occupation/Nationality/ NameK1, 000.00 Addition of names of spouse or children|
|RESIDENCE PERMIT FEES FOR GOVERNMENT AND QUASI GOVERNMENT ORGANISATION|
How can I get permanent residency in Zambia?
A Residence Permit confers permanent residence to a holder and is issued to a foreigner who: has held an Employment Permit for a continuous period exceeding ten (10) years; is a dependant (who is 21 years old or below) of someone with a valid Residence Permit or an established resident; has held an Investor’s Permit …
How do I get a study permit in Zambia?
- Covering letter from applicant addressed to the Director General of Immigration/Regional Immigration Officer;
- Certified copy of valid passport (bio data & last endorsement stamp for Zambia);
- Letter of acceptance from the educational institution;
How long does it take to get a Zambian visa?
Processing time for e-visas should take between 3 and 5 working days.
How much is a Zambian visa?
A Single Entry Visa allows the traveler to enter Zambia only once during the validity of the visa. The fee is US $50.
How long can foreigners stay in Zambia?
Tourists can stay for up to 90 days within a year.
How long is a spouse permit valid for in Zambia?
It is issued for an initial period of ninety (90) days and may be renewed after expiry for a further period of ninety (90) days within a period of six (06) months from the date of issuance. The period granted shall not exceed six (6) months in any given period of twelve (12 ) months.
How can I get Zambian citizenship?
For persons who wish to bestow their Zambian Citizenship, the procedure is as follows:
- Complete Bestowal of Citizenship applications forms (Form VII) (only available at the Embassy)
- Pay prescribed processing fee of Three hundred Zambian Kwacha (K300) or its equivalent (at time of the in-person Consular Interview.
What’s the difference between Visa and permit?
What is the difference between a South African visa & a South African permit? The difference between visa and permit is that visa is a document acquired by an individual to enter a specific country for a specific period of time whereas a permit is a foreigner attaining citizenship for residence on a permanent basis.
What is a spouse permit?
A spousal visa is a temporary visa that is normally issued for 2 to 3 years, whereas a spousal permit is for per permanent residency that allows for an indefinite stay in South Africa.
How do I get an investors permit in Zambia?
- Completion of Application Form (Form 9)
- Covering letter to the Director General.
- Certified copy of valid Passport (bio data & most recent Zambian Immigration stamps showing current status of applicant)
- Copy of original permit.
- Certified copies of certificate of incorporation.
- Appropriate license.
- List of directors.
How much is the study permit fee?
COVID-19: Safety measures
|Study permit (including extensions)||$150|
|Work permit (including extensions)||$155|
|Work permit – maximum fee for groups of performing artists and their staff||$100|
|Visitor visa – single entry or multiple entry (including extensions)||$100|
What are the requirements for a study permit?
- A passport valid for no less than 30 days after the expiry of intended visit.
- Payment of the prescribed fee.
- A vaccination certificate, if required by the Act.
- Proof of financial means to cover envisaged living expenses during the sojourn in the Republic and to also pay for the tuition fees.
How do you get a study permit?
You might be able to get your study permit faster by applying online through the Student Direct Stream.
- Step 1: Get the application package. The application package includes an instruction guide and all the forms you need. …
- Step 2: Complete your application and attach your documents. …
- Step 3: Pay your application fees.