You can register at any MTN mobile money agent location or at GTbank Branch Offices and MTN Walk-In Centres. Registration requires a mobile money compatible SIM. If your SIM is not mobile money compatible, you can buy one from the agent. The agent can also do a SIM swap for you if you want to retain your old number.
Can I receive MTN mobile money from abroad?
Can MTN Mobile Money users receive money from abroad? Yes.
How do I register my MTN mobile money?
Send mobile money in Ghana
- Log on to MTN Mobile Money official website.
- Click on “Register”.
- Enter your username which is your phone number and preferred Mobile Money Pin.
- Enter the captcha displayed. …
- Enter the one-time password.
- Create your own password or keep the one generated for you.
- Click on “Continue”.
How can I use MTN mobile money?
Check the recipient has set up their MTN Mobile Money account and make sure you have their Mobile Money number. Choose ‘Mobile Money Transfer’ from our service options. Select ‘MTN Mobile Money’ as the payout-network. Select the currency and the amount you want to send.
Is Momo available in Nigeria?
Anyone, anywhere in Nigeria can handle financial transactions within their neighbourhood. … YDFS, a subsidiary of MTN Nigeria, launched ‘MoMo Agent’ services to provide safe and accessible money transfer services to financially underserved communities across Nigeria.
How can I convert my airtime to money?
All you need to do is register for an Aimtoget account on aimtoget , login, fund your aitmtoget wallet with airtime of any network then withdraw into any bank account of your choice in Nigeria, withdrawals are instant. Then confirm your transfer, your wallet will be credited in less than 5 minutes.
What is the limit of MTN mobile money?
Monthly Limit: GHS 20,000 (The total amount of money that can be sent or received through your mobile money account in a month). Total Balance Limit: GHS 10,000 (The highest amount of money you can have in your Mobile Money account at any given time. )
How can I activate MTN MoMo?
How to register MTN mobile money online
- Visit the MTN mobile money website.
- Click on “Register”
- Enter your username (MTN phone number and PIN)
- Enter the auto-generated captcha displayed below your username.
- Key in the one-time password that you will receive on your phone from MTN.
How much do I need to start a mobile money business?
How much money do you need to start an MTN MoMo business? There is a minimum capital requirement that is expected from a prospective MTN Mobile Money Ghana agent. At GH¢ 4,000 is the required minimum amount of money you are required to have to become an agent.
How can I receive money from my mobile number?
- Go to Payments > Make a payment.
- Select Mobile and select an existing Mobile Payee or Create a new payee.
- Select the From account.
- Enter the Amount and select Continue.
- Review the payment details and select Confirm.
How can I send money to mobile number?
IMPS Transfer Using Mobile Number & MMID
- Log in to the respective bank’s mobile banking app on your smartphone.
- Go to the homescreen and click on the funds transfer option.
- Choose the IMPS option.
- Enter beneficiary details such as mobile number, MMID, and amount to be transferred.
Is mobile money in Nigeria?
Nigeria’s mobile wallet and payment market
At present in Nigeria, even though cash transactions still continue to be the most preferred choice for Nigerians, mobile money is seeing steady growth as well. Currently, there are 21 licenced mobile money services providers in the country.
Which money agent is the best in Nigeria?
Monie point is the most reliable, fast and profitable mobile money platform in nigeria. As a Monie point agent, you will be able to make money by provide banking services to customers.
How do I fund MoMo agent wallet?
You can fund your MoMo account directly from your bank using your bank mobile app, MyMTN app, online, etc then from your MoMo account you can fund your MoMo wallet.
How To Check MTN MoMo Agent Account Balance
- Dial the mtn momo agent code : *502#
- Enter 5 to view balance.
- Enter your MoMo wallet PIN.
Who is a MoMo agent?
MoMo is an acronym for Mobile Money. MoMo services allow registered agents to perform transactions for customers. This service allows cash transfers to people who do not have a bank account. Simply put, Agents carry out cash withdrawal for customers without an ATM card or POS machines.