Obio Akpor local government area is the richest local government in Nigeria. Obio Akpor is one of the major cities in the Niger Delta region located in River State, one of the wealthiest states in the country this 2018. It will shock you to know that a large chunk of the nation’s wealth comes from this LGA.
Which local government is the richest in River State?
Obio Akpor LGA Obio Akpor is the most wealthiest Local Government Area in terms of natural resources.
Which state has the highest local government?
Kano State Kano State has the highest number of local government areas in Nigeria with a total of forty-four Local Government Areas.
Which community is the richest in Nigeria?
Top 5 Richest Tribes in Nigeria in 2020
- Richest Tribe in Nigeria #1: Yoruba. Some of Yoruba prominent people:
- Richest Tribe in Nigeria #2: Hausa. The famous members of the Hausa tribe:
- #3: Fulani. Prominent tribesmen are listed below:
- #4: Igbo. The most prominent Igbo community members:
- #5: Isoko. Some of the popular Isoko personalities:
Who is the richest man in Rivers State 2021?
Dumo Lulu-Briggs is the current richest man in Rivers state with a net worth estimated at $500 million. He is the son of Nigeria’s billionaire, late high Chief OB Lulu-Briggs who was also the wealthiest business man in Rivers state while he was alive.
Which tribe has the most beautiful girl in Nigeria?
10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls
- ANAMBRA: Stunners! …
- OGUN: Ogun Girls are the most beautiful when it comes to core Yoruba women. …
- KATSINA: With the highest concentration of beautiful Fulani girls, Katsina possesses pretty girls beyond the veils. …
- EDO: Girls her are beautiful both theoretically and in practice.
Which tribe is the dirtiest in Nigeria?
The most dirtiest tribes today in Nigeria are the Igala, Hausa, Fulani, Yoruba, Kambara and the Idoma tribes respectively. This is due to the unclean environment of the areas of these tribes.
Which state is the richest in Nigeria?
Top 10 Richest States In Nigeria
- Ogun State – DP: $11.05 Billion. …
- Edo State – GDP: $11.89 Billion. …
- Kano State – GDP: $12.39 Billion. …
- Imo State – GDP: $14.21 Billion. …
- Oyo State – GDP: $16.12 Billion. …
- Delta State – GDP: $16.75 Billion. …
- Rivers State – GDP: $21.17 Billion. …
- Lagos State – GDP: $33.68 Billion.
Which state is big in Nigeria?
List of Nigerian states by area
Which state in Nigeria has the smallest local government?
Abia state has 17 Local Government Areas, after being carved out of the former Imo State in 1991. The state now has a population of 2,833,999. The name “Abia” is an abbreviation of four of the state’s densely populated regions Aba, Bende, Isuikwuato, and Afikpo.
Which tribe is most educated in Nigeria?
Top 10 Most Educated Tribes in Nigeria
- #1. Yoruba. Unarguably one of the most educated tribes in Nigeria and even thought to be the most learned by some people. …
- #2. Igbo. This tribe is synonymous with one thing- Business! …
- #3. Hausa. Hausa’s are also among the learned tribe in Nigeria. …
- #4. Edo. …
- #5. Urhobo. …
- #6. Itsekiri. …
- #7. Ijaw. …
- #8. Calabar.
How many billionaires are in Nigeria?
South Africa and Egypt each have five billionaires, followed by Nigeria with three and Morocco with two. Altogether they are worth $73.8 billion, slightly more than the $73.4 billion aggregate worth of the 20 billionaires on last year’s list of Africa’s richest people. See the full list of Africa’s billionaires here.
Who was the first billionaire in Nigeria?
Not many know a certain Louis, father of the better known Emeka, and (here’s where he has a bragging right) Nigeria’s first billionaire. Louis Philip Odumegwu-Ojukwu was a man of significant accomplishments.
Who is the richest man in the whole world?
Jeff Bezos is the CEO and founder of both Amazon, the world’s largest retailer, and Blue Origin. With an estimated net worth of $177 billion, he is the richest man in the world.
Who is the richest family in Nigeria 2020?
|Name||Citizenship||Net worth (USD)|
|Aliko Dangote||Nigeria||8.3 Billion|
|Mike Adenuga||Nigeria||5.7 Billion|
|Alafaa Kariboye-Igbo||Nigeria||5.2 Billion|
|Abdul Samad Rabiu||Nigeria||3.1 Billion|
Who will be the richest person in 2021?
For daily updated net worths of all 2,755 billionaires, see here.
- #1 | Jeff Bezos. NET WORTH: $177 BILLION. …
- #2 | Elon Musk. NET WORTH: $151 BILLION. …
- #3 | Bernard Arnault. NET WORTH: $150 BILLION. …
- #4 | Bill Gates. NET WORTH: $124 BILLION. …
- #5 | Mark Zuckerberg. …
- #6 | Warren Buffett. …
- #7 | Larry Ellison. …
- #8 | Larry Page.