International Aviation College, Ilorin is an aviation training school in Ilorin, Kwara State, Nigeria. The school is one of the best aviation schools in Nigeria as of today. The college was established in 2011 by the Kwara State Government through a public-private partnership with an aviation consult.
Can I study pilot in Nigeria?
Pilot Course Qualification
In order to be a professional pilot to fly airplanes in Nigeria, you are required to have a commercial pilot certificate. To get the commercial pilot certificate, you need to enroll in any of the top aviation schools in Nigeria.
How many years does it take to become a pilot in Nigeria?
A pilot diploma is a good document that can positively influence the aircraft company to hire you. Besides studying for 4 years, you have to earn from 40 to 4000 hours if you wish to receive a certificate and get a job.
How can I become a pilot course in Nigeria?
Nigerian Pilot Program Course Requirements
- You must be 18 years of age to begin.
- You must have finished your high school education (or equivalent).
- You must read, write, speak English proficiently.
- You need a valid international passport.
- You will be a full-time student, attending classes 5 days per week.
What school do pilots go to?
Glendale Community College Glendale, CA
GCC offers aviation programs in pilot training and flight attendant/travel career. The pilot training program prepares students to enter the commercial aviation field as commercial or private pilots.
How much do Pilot earn in Nigeria?
A person working as a Pilot in Nigeria typically earns around 569,000 NGN per month. Salaries range from 290,000 NGN (lowest) to 877,000 NGN (highest). This is the average monthly salary including housing, transport, and other benefits. Pilot salaries vary drastically based on experience, skills, gender, or location.
Which state is the most richest in Nigeria?
Top 10 Richest States In Nigeria
- Ogun State – DP: $11.05 Billion. …
- Edo State – GDP: $11.89 Billion. …
- Kano State – GDP: $12.39 Billion. …
- Imo State – GDP: $14.21 Billion. …
- Oyo State – GDP: $16.12 Billion. …
- Delta State – GDP: $16.75 Billion. …
- Rivers State – GDP: $21.17 Billion. …
- Lagos State – GDP: $33.68 Billion.
What kind of math does a pilot use?
Pilots use geometry to plan their routes and to keep their aircraft on course. They read directional compasses and calculate how many degrees to turn their aircraft during flight. This allows them to angle the aircraft toward its destination.
Which subject is best for pilot?
Subject Requirements to Become a Commercial Pilot
To pursue Aviation as a career, you need to opt for science stream – Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry being compulsory subjects.
Can you become a pilot for free?
I started learning to fly without any money and this is how: Join the Air Cadets. They have (completely free) gliding introductory courses, gliding scholarships, air experience flights (powered) and flying scholarships. Apply for a Private Pilot Licence (PPL scholarship) with the Honourable Company of Air Pilots.
What subjects do pilots study?
- Air Law. The Aviation industry is thoroughly regulated through law. …
- General Navigation. This subject takes you through what you need to know to get from A to B. …
- Radio Navigation. …
- Performance. …
- Aircraft General Knowledge. …
- Meteorology. …
- Human Performance and Limitations. …
- Principles of Flight.
How expensive is it to become a pilot?
How Much Does it Cost to Become a Pilot? It costs $83,995 to become a pilot when starting with no previous experience or $65,995 when starting with a private pilot certificate. Both prices include the flight training and certification necessary to become a commercial pilot with flight instructor certificates.
What country pays pilots the most?
10 Countries With The Highest Pilot Salaries In The World
- China. Average salary – $300,000. …
- Netherlands. Average salary – $245,000. …
- France. Average salary – $235,000. …
- Ireland. Average salary – $225,000. …
- Canada. Average salary – $225,000. …
- Qatar. Average salary – $220,000. …
- Germany. Average salary – $203,000. …
- Switzerland. Average salary – $211,000.
Is it hard to become a pilot?
If becoming an airline pilot is your career objective; learning to fly an actual airplane is not the most difficult part. … Some smaller, regional airlines might require no more than a two-year degree, but if your goal is to one day captain a large, commercial jet, get your bachelor’s degree.
What is the best pilot school?
Top 5 Pilot Schools and Aviation Colleges
|1||Purdue School of Aviation and Technology||West Lafayette, Indiana|
|2||University of North Dakota Department of Aviation||Grand Forks, North Dakota|
|3||Embry – Riddle Aeronautical University||Daytona Beach, Florida|
|4||Lewis University||Romeoville, Illinois|
How long do pilots go to school?
It takes 3 months to become a pilot and earn your private pilot license. To become an airline pilot, it takes just over two years to gain the required 1,500 hours flight time.