What is the highest paid job in Ghana?
- Surgeons / Doctors. Salary Range: from 10,200 GHS to 28,500 GHS. …
- Judges. Salary Range: from 8,550 GHS to 23,900 GHS. …
- Lawyers. Salary Range: from 6,920 GHS to 19,400 GHS. …
- Bank Managers. Salary Range: from 6,520 GHS to 18,200 GHS. …
- Chief Executive Officers. …
- Chief Financial Officers. …
- Orthodontists. …
- College Professors.
What jobs are in demand in Ghana?
Fuel Handlers Job
- Shipping Supervisor. If you are looking to make enough money in an office space, then this profession will be worth it. …
- Account Manager. …
- Project Manager. …
- Teaching Professors. …
- Operations Manager. …
- Medical Doctors. …
- Engineers. …
- Business Analyst.
What is a good salary in Ghana?
A person working in Ghana typically earns around 5,070 GHS per month. Salaries range from 1,280 GHS (lowest average) to 22,600 GHS (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This is the average monthly salary including housing, transport, and other benefits.
Which professions earn the most?
Top 100 highest-paying jobs
- Cardiologist. National average salary: $351,827 per year.
- Anesthesiologist. National average salary: $326,296 per year.
- Orthodontist. National average salary: $264,850 per year.
- Psychiatrist. National average salary: $224,577 per year.
- Surgeon. National average salary: $216,248 per year.
- Periodontist. …
- Physician. …
How can I make money fast in Ghana?
Here are some of the most common ways in which lots of people from Ghana could earn money online.
- Start A Blog. …
- YouTube. …
- Sell Your Own Stuff. …
- Use Existing Websites. …
- Freelance Writing. …
- Google AdSense. …
- Sponsored Posts. …
Is there any billionaire in Ghana?
Ernesto Taricone – Net worth of $1.3 billion
Ernesto Taricone is the richest man in Ghana. Ernesto took over as the richest man in Ghana after the death of Charles Ampofo . Ernesto Taricone, an investor in Ghana’s Business world, was reportedly born in Italy around 1948.
Who is the poorest man in Ghana?
‘Rude’ Ken Agyapong ‘poorest’ Ghanaian ‘because all he has is money’ – Muntaka. Assin Central MP Kennedy Agyapong is the poorest man in Ghana because all he has is money and nothing else, Asawase MP Muntaka Mubarak has said.
Is it easy to get job in Ghana?
Its very easy to get a job in Ghana provided you are skilled and also possess a good character. … The few Nigerians in Ghana are responsible for 80% crime rate in the country, this makes the citizens feel insecure.
How much is the President of Ghana paid?
President of Ghana
|President of the Republic of Ghana|
|Formation||Republic Day 1 July 1960 1992 Constitution 15 May 1992|
|Deputy||Vice-President of Ghana|
|Website||(in English) presidency.gov.gh (in English) ghana.gov.gh|
How much money do I need to live in Ghana?
Summary about cost of living in Accra, Ghana: Family of four estimated monthly costs are 2,190$ (12,640₵) without rent. A single person estimated monthly costs are 610$ (3,521₵) without rent.
How can I get citizenship in Ghana?
Registration/Naturalization as Citizen of Ghana
- Purchase (Application form 3)
- Copy of Passport (Bio Data Page)
- Current OR Indefinite Residence Permit page.
- Copy of (Spouse) Ghanaian Passport (Bio-data page)
- Consent letter from Spouse.
- Copy of marriage Certificate.
- Naturalization Certificate (if spouse is a naturalized Ghanaian)
What does it cost to live in Ghana?
Summary: Family of four estimated monthly costs are 2,031$ (11,721₵) without rent. A single person estimated monthly costs are 571$ (3,296₵) without rent. Cost of living in Ghana is, on average, 44.50% lower than in United States.
What is the lowest paying job in the world?
25 of the Lowest Paying Jobs
- Parking Lot Attendants.
- Waiters and Waitresses.
- Maids and Housekeeping Cleaners.
- Automotive and Watercraft Service Attendants.
- Nonfarm Animal Caretakers.
- Manicurists and Pedicurists.
- Graders and Sorters of Agricultural Products.
- Hand Packers and Packagers.
Who is the best job?
List of Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in India
- Medical Professionals (Doctors & Surgeons)
- Data Scientist.
- Machine Learning Experts.
- Blockchain Developer.
- Full Stack Software Developer.
- Product Management.
- Management Consultant.
- Investment Banker.
What job makes 300k a year?
Those earning $300,000 per year mostly work in management, law, finance, and medicine. Those earning over $10m per year mostly work in management and finance, though there are significant numbers in sales, real estate, operations, medicine, law, engineering and art at this level.