Which is the best car to buy in Kenya?
To make your life easier, we have put together a list of ten affordable cars you can buy as a first-time buyer.
- Toyota Passo. This is a pocket-friendly subcompact car that you should not be overlooking. …
- Mazda Demio. …
- Toyota Vit. …
- Honda Fit. …
- Nissan Note. …
- Volkswagen Polo. …
- Mazda Axela. …
- Toyota Auris.
Which is the best Toyota car in Kenya?
10 Best Toyota Cars in Kenya
- Toyota Prado.
- Toyota Hilux.
- Toyota Land Cruiser.
- Toyota Vitz.
- Toyota Harrier.
- Toyota Rav 4.
- Toyota Fielder.
- Toyota HiAce.
Which car has the best resale value in Kenya?
10 Cars with best resale value in Kenya
- Toyota Land Cruiser. The Land Cruiser is known for being rugged, durable, reliable and utilitarian. …
- Land Rover Defender. The Defender is fast becoming a rare car and the demand is strong not just in Kenya but globally. …
- Toyota Prado. …
- Toyota Fielder. …
- Toyota Hiace. …
- Toyota Hilux. …
- Subaru Outback. …
- Toyota Axio.
Which is the cheapest car in Kenya?
Demio is also among the cheapest used cars in Kenya and has been produced and sold across the globe since 1966.
Which car is the best to buy second hand?
Top 10 Used Cars in India
- Maruti Suzuki Alto. Price: Rs 80,500. …
- Hyundai i10. Price: Rs 1,40,000. …
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire. Price: Rs 1,80,000. …
- Hyundai Santro Xing. Price: Rs 80,000. …
- Hyundai i20. Price: Rs 2,10,000. …
- Maruti Suzuki WagonR. Price: Rs 1,25,000. …
- Hyundai Verna. Price: Rs 1,95,000. …
- Toyota Innova. Price: Rs 2,50,000.
What is the cheapest best car?
These Are the 10 Cheapest Cars You Can Buy in 2021
- 2021 Chevrolet Spark | $14,395.
- 2021 Mitsubishi Mirage Hatchback | $15,565. …
- 2021 Nissan Versa | $15,855. …
- 2021 Hyundai Accent | $16,390. …
- 2021 Kia Rio Sedan | $17,015. …
- 2021 Kia Forte | $18,855. …
- 2021 Subaru Impreza Sedan | $19,720. …
- 2021 Volkswagen Jetta | $19,990. …
How much is Toyota Belta in Kenya?
Toyota Belta Price in Kenya
|2012 Toyota Belta Price in Kenya||Ksh. 750,000|
|2011 Toyota Belta Price in Kenya||Ksh. 650,000|
|2010 Toyota Belta Price in Kenya||Ksh. 500,000|
|2009 Toyota Belta Price in Kenya||Ksh. 480,000|
Which is the cheapest Toyota car?
Toyota car price starts at Rs 7.34 Lakh for the cheapest model which is Glanza and the price of most expensive model, which is Vellfire starts at Rs 87.01 Lakh.
What is the best car for a woman to buy?
10 Best Cars for Women
- 2016 Honda Civic.
- 2016 Scion iA.
- 2016 Volvo XC90.
- 2016 Mazda CX-3.
- 2016 MINI Cooper Clubman.
- 2016 Honda HR-V.
- 2016 BMW X1.
- 2016 Chevrolet Volt.
Which car has the lowest fuel consumption in Kenya?
10 Most Fuel Efficient Cars to Buy in Kenya
- Toyota Prius.
- Honda Insight.
- Honda Fit.
- Nissan March.
- Mazda Demio.
- Nissan Note.
- Toyota Vitz.
- Mazda Verisa.
Which cars have the best resale value?
Share this article
|2021 BEST RESALE VALUE: BY VEHICLE CATEGORY|
|COMPACT CAR: Subaru Impreza||FULL-SIZE SUV: GMC Yukon|
|MIDSIZE CAR: Toyota Camry||LUXURY SUBCOMPACT SUV: Volvo XC40|
|ENTRY-LEVEL LUXURY CAR: Lexus IS||LUXURY COMPACT SUV: Porsche Macan|
|LUXURY CAR: Lexus LS||LUXURY MIDSIZE SUV – 2-ROW: Land Rover Range Rover Sport|
Why is Toyota resale value so high?
Toyota provides simple after spending a lot of money on R&D, which is very well proven/tested with no nonsense features and durability of the mechanical component is very high compared to other manufacturers. Hence reliability, longer durability and hassle free ownership brings more resale value for Toyota Cars.
What is the age limit for car importation in Kenya?
Acting Transport secretary James Macharia maintained the eight-year maximum age rule for motor vehicle importation holds. The law bars Kenyans from importing vehicles whose first year of registration is more than eight years.
Which vehicle is expensive in Kenya?
The Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse is worth Ksh 233 million. With that amount of money, you can also get yourself a helicopter. The Bugatti Veyron is, without a doubt, the most expensive car in Kenya at the moment.
When buying a used car What should I look for?
Used car checklist summary
- Engine. Check for leaks, oil level, head gasket condition and exhaust smoke.
- Gearbox and clutch. Feel and listen to the smoothness of the gear change, and test the clutch biting point.
- Bodywork. …
- Wheels and tyres. …
- Interior. …
- Test drive. …