Consistent with this superlative performance and in recognition of its track record of exceptional performance, Zenith Bank was voted as Bank of the Year (Nigeria) in The Banker’s Bank of the Year Awards 2020, Best Bank in Nigeria in the Global Finance World’s Best Banks Awards 2020 and Best Corporate Governance’ …
Which bank is the most secure in Nigeria?
For its continued efforts towards ensuring the protection of customer funds and data, Global Finance, in its 29th annual World’s Safest Banks rankings, has named Access Bank Plc the ‘Safest Bank’ in Nigeria for the year 2020.
Which bank is the biggest bank in Nigeria?
Jim Ovia-led Zenith Bank Plc saw a 34 per cent surge in its asset base in 2020, lifting the value from N6. 347 trillion to N8. 481 trillion in one year and making it Nigeria’s biggest bank by asset, its audited financial statements showed on Tuesday.
Which bank has the best Internet banking in Nigeria?
Here are the best digital banks in Nigeria:
- V by VFD (Vbank) V by VFD, also known as Vbank, is the leading digital bank in Nigeria. …
- ALAT. ALAT is Nigeria’s first fully digital bank. …
- Kuda. Kuda bank is a up there among the best digital banks in Nigeria. …
- Rubies. …
- OneBank. …
- Sparkle. …
What is the oldest bank in Nigeria?
First Bank Nigeria Plc
First Bank Nigeria Plc is the oldest bank in Nigeria. As its name infers, First Bank of Nigeria Limited (“First Bank”), built up in 1894, is the first bank in Nigeria and the premier Bank in West Africa.
Which is the richest bank?
S&P’s Top 10 ranking of the largest banks in the world
|Rank||Bank name||Total assets|
|1||Industrial & Commercial Bank of China||$4.32 trillion|
|2||China Construction Bank Corp.||$3.65 trillion|
|3||Agricultural Bank of China||$3.57 trillion|
|4||Bank of China||$3.27 trillion|
Which is the richest bank in Africa?
Standard Bank has total assets in excess of $131 billion and more than 50,000 people working in the institution making it the richest bank in Africa. The bank has been on the JSE for consecutive 50 years.
Which bank is the richest bank in Nigeria 2019?
Top 10 Richest Banks in Nigeria
- Access Bank – ₦7.925 Trillion. …
- First Bank – ₦7.243 Trillion. …
- United Bank of Africa (UBA) – ₦7.06 Trillion. …
- Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) – ₦4.574 Trillion. …
- Fidelity Bank – ₦2.886 Trillion. …
- Stanbic IBTC – ₦2.579 Trillion. …
- Union Bank – ₦2.2 Trillion. …
- First City Monumental Bank (FCMB) – ₦2.04 Trillion.
Who owns FirstBank Nigeria?
FBN Holdings PLC
What bank is the best to bank with?
Best banks and credit unions:
- Best overall, best for customer service: Ally Bank.
- Best overall, best for cash-back rewards: Discover Bank.
- Best overall, best for ATM availability: Alliant Credit Union.
- Best overall, best for overdraft options: One Finance.
- Best overall, best for rates: Varo Bank.
- Best overall, best for tools: Chime.