With WorldRemit, you can send money online to Nigeria from the UK quickly and safely. You’ll enjoy low exchange rates, fast transfers at no-cost to the recipients.
How can I send money from UK to Nigeria?
How to send money to Nigeria in 3 easy steps:
- Make a transfer online and enter your recipient bank account details.
- Pay in GBP by bank transfer or debit card to fix the best exchange rate.
- Money is delivered direct to bank account in Nigeria.
Which app can I use to send money to Nigeria?
TalkRemit is the fast secure and low-cost online money transfer service for sending money to Nigeria. Our trusted global remittance platform and online money transfer app is the most convenient way to transfer money to Nigeria. It’s safe, reliable and hassle-free.
What is the best way to send money to Nigeria?
If you want to send money to a bank account in Nigeria, we recommend using a specialist currency provider. If you’re transferring under $300 or equivalent, your best options include WorldRemit, TransferWise, Xoom or MoneyGram.
How can I send money Western Union from UK to Nigeria?
Convenient ways to send and receive money
- Send online. Register and create your profile. …
- Send with our app. Send with the Western Union® app right away or start your money transfer to Nigeria in the app and pay in-store. …
- Send in person. Send money conveniently at a Western Union agent location near you.
How much does WorldRemit charge to send money to Nigeria?
WorldRemit Transfer Fees
For instance, sending $2,000 through cash pickup to Nigeria from the United States will cost you $16.99 in fees. When you deposit directly to a bank in Nigeria, you’ll pay $23.99. Sending the same amount to the United Kingdom from the United States through bank transfer will cost you $2.99.
What is the best way to send money to UK?
Here are the best ways to transfer money to the United Kingdom with Wise:
- Direct Debit. Direct Debit is a convenient option that lets us take money from your account once you have authorised the payment on our site. …
- Bank Transfer. …
- Debit Card. …
- Credit Card.
What app can you transfer money?
Compare the Best Money Transfer Apps
|Cash App Best for Low Fees||iOS and Android|
|Venmo Best for Shared Bills||Apple iOS 10.0 or Android Lollipop (API 21) or higher devices|
|Facebook Pay Best for Small Transfers||Depends on the apps you already use|
|Zelle Best for Bank to Bank Transfers||iOS and Android|
Can I use Transferwise to send money to Nigeria?
With Transferwise, you can send money to Nigeria and the receiver will get the money fast and directly into his or her bank account.
How do I transfer money to a Nigerian bank account?
You can send money to a Nigerian bank account in three simple steps.
- Select the type of service you want. You can choose a money transfer to the recipient’s bank account, or an airtime top up. …
- Tell us where you want the money to go. …
- Tell us whether you want to pay with your debit card or ACH, and provide the details.
How can I send money to Nigeria online?
How to transfer money to Nigeria online?
- Register for free. Sign up online or in our app for free. …
- Choose an amount to send. Tell us how much you want to send. …
- Add recipient’s bank details. Fill in the details of your recipient’s bank account. …
- Verify your identity. …
- Pay for your transfer. …
- That’s it.
Can I use WorldRemit in Nigeria?
Yes, you can still send money to Nigeria using WorldRemit. The latest directive from the Central Bank of Nigeria has led to some changes to the services we offer. The ‘Send Money’ page on our website will be updated with the latest options available to you that includes cash pickup, bank transfer and airtime top-up.
Why is Transferwise not sending money to Nigeria?
The Central Bank of Nigeria has suspended international money transfers to mobile wallets in Nigeria. This is because of a new regulation that only allows US dollar payout for remittances in the country. The suspension will improve visibility of US dollar remittance flows.
Did Western Union stop sending money to Nigeria?
The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) has issued a directive to discontinue all payouts in Naira immediately and payout strictly in US Dollars (USD) in Nigeria moving forward. Western Union continues to work closely with the CBN to ensure we are in compliance with the new regulation as we manage this transition.
How much is Western Union limit in Nigeria?
Requirements to Send money
A maximum send limit of 1,000USD Naira equivalent per customer per quarter, as stipulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria.
Does GTB do Western Union?
The Western Union service is instant, secure, reliable, and a convenient payment service that enables Beneficiaries receive FX remittances in Nigeria. … USD Cash Pick Up Service in any GTBank branch. Account Deposit Service into any GTBank Domiciliary account.