Exports: The top exports of Nigeria are Crude Petroleum ($46B), Petroleum Gas ($7.78B), Scrap Vessels ($2.26B), Flexible Metal Tubing ($2.1B), and Cocoa Beans ($715M), exporting mostly to India ($10.5B), Spain ($6.32B), United States ($4.68B), France ($4.37B), and Ghana ($4.04B).
What is Nigeria’s major imports?
Top 10 Import Goods
|HS Code||Import USD$|
|(84) Industrial Machinery||$8,965,842,572|
|(27) Oil & Mineral Fuels||$7,371,317,211|
|(87) Motor Vehicles & Parts||$5,625,687,386|
|(85) Electrical Machinery||$3,717,637,037|
What are the top 5 exports?
These are the top US exports
- Top U.S. goods exports.
- Food, beverage and feed: $133 billion. …
- Crude oil, fuel and other petroleum products: $109 billion. …
- Civilian aircraft and aircraft engines: $99 billion. …
- Auto parts, engines and car tires: $86 billion. …
- Industrial machines: $57 billion.
- Passenger cars: $53 billion. …
- Pharmaceuticals: $51 billion.
What is Nigeria’s most powerful export?
Oil is its primary export and has been the lifeline to the country’s economic growth. Other exports include cocoa and rubber. Gross national income has seen incremental growth for at least 15 years, but the Nigerian people do not see much of that revenue.
What country does Nigeria export to?
Paste HTML to embed in website:
|Nigeria Exports By Country||Value||Year|
Who imports the most to Nigeria?
Nigeria’s imports 2019 by country
- China with a share of 25% (12 billion US$)
- India with a share of 12% (5.7 billion US$)
- USA with a share of 9.87% (4.67 billion US$)
- Netherlands with a share of 7.37% (3.49 billion US$)
- Belgium with a share of 5.01% (2.37 billion US$)
- Swaziland with a share of 3.28% (1.55 billion US$)
Which country is Nigeria largest trading partner?
The largest source of import value in Nigeria derives from mineral fuels, oils, and distillation products.
Main import trading partners of Nigeria as of the 4th quarter of 2020.
|Characteristic||Share of import value|
What is America’s biggest import?
What Are the Major U.S. Imports?
- Machinery (including computers and hardware) – $386.4 billion.
- Electrical machinery – $367.1 billion.
- Vehicles and automobiles – $306.7 billion.
- Minerals, fuels, and oil – $241.4 billion.
- Pharmaceuticals – $116.3 billion.
- Medical equipment and supplies – $93.4 billion.
What is America’s greatest export?
America’s Top 10 Exports
- Machinery – $206 billion. …
- Electronic equipment (including computers) – $170 billion. …
- Spacecraft and aircraft – $131 billion. …
- Cars – $127 billion. …
- Petroleum – $106 billion. …
- Medical equipment – $83 billion. …
- Plastics – $60 billion. …
- Gems, precious metals, and coins – $58 billion.
What is China’s biggest export?
Searchable List of China’s Most Valuable Export Products
|Rank||China’s Export Product||2020 Value (US$)|
|1||Phone system devices including smartphones||$223,217,114,000|
|2||Computers, optical readers||$170,176,156,000|
|4||Miscellaneous articles, dress patterns||$55,225,956,000|
Which region is the most developed in Nigeria?
List (2018, Radboud University)
|Medium human development|
Why is Nigeria the richest country in Africa?
With a GDP just under $450 billion, Nigeria holds the position of the richest country in Africa. … These petroleum exports make up 10% of the total GDP and over 80% of the export sector revenue. In addition to petroleum, Nigeria has an abundance of raw materials and natural resources, contributing to the region’s wealth.
Which state is the best in Nigeria?
Top 10 Best States In Nigeria (2020 UPDATE)
- Here are 10 Best States in Nigeria 2020.
- Cross River.
- Akwa Ibom.
What is Nigeria’s biggest import?
- Machinery including computers: US$9.9 billion (18.6% of total imports)
- Mineral fuels including oil: $8.2 billion (15.4%)
- Vehicles: $5.3 billion (10.1%)
- Electrical machinery, equipment: $3.7 billion (7%)
- Pharmaceuticals: $2.8 billion (5.3%)
- Plastics, plastic articles: $2.4 billion (4.5%)
- Cereals: $2.2 billion (4.2%)
What food does Nigeria Export?
According to the reports, Nigeria’s major agricultural exports so far in 2019 include Sesamum seeds (whether or not broken), Cashew nuts, fermented Cocoa Beans, Superior quality raw cocoa beans, Other Frozen shrimps and prawns, Ginger and Natural Cocoa butter, ginger and agro-foods.
What is Nigeria known for producing?
Major crops include beans, rice, sesame, cashew nuts, cassava, cocoa beans, groundnuts, gum arabic, kolanut, maize (corn), melon, millet, palm kernels, palm oil, plantains, rice, rubber, sorghum, soybeans, bananas and yams. In the past, Nigeria was famous for the export of groundnut and palm kernel oil.