Government Schools in Uganda are schools funded exclusively by Government. There are over 13,386+ Government schools in Uganda on school guide and we bring you all of them here in over 135 Districts in Uganda.
What is the highest level of education in Uganda?
Education System in Uganda
|Secondary||Upper Secondary – Advanced Level||Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education|
How many private schools are there in Uganda?
Since the government of Uganda decision in 1993 to liberalize the education sector, thousands of schools and institutions have been set up by private investors. In the secondary sub-sector, the number of private schools, at about 4000, is more than double the number of government-funded schools.
What is the best school in Uganda?
Top 10 best secondary schools in Uganda
- St. …
- St Mary’s secondary school Kitende is one of the leading high schools in Uganda.
- Mt. …
- Kings College Budo.
- Founded in March 1906, King’s College Budo, is In Wakiso district. …
- Uganda Martyrs’ Secondary School Namugongo is a private secondary school in Uganda. …
- Also read: Why FDC badly wants Dr.
What is the best primary school in Uganda?
PLE GIANTS: Here Are The Top 800 Primary Schools In Uganda, Check If Your School Is There…
|1||ST SAVIO KISUBI PRI SCH||WAKISO|
|2||UGANDA MARTYRS KATWE||MASAKA MUNICIPALITY|
|3||NAMIRYANGO JUN BOYS||MUKONO MUNICIPALITY|
|4||KISOSSO PARENTS PRI||LWENGO|
What was the first school in Uganda?
Mengo stands tall as Uganda’s oldest school that grew from humble beginnings of a mere elementary school that educated boys at a junior level to a secondary school. This year Mengo SS marks 117 years, having been founded in 1895.
How much does school cost in Uganda?
Secondary school fees are more often in the $300 to $450 range for day schools. Boarding schools are typically from $650 to $850 or more when all costs are considered.
What is the best international school in Uganda?
- Ambrosoli International School. …
- International School of Uganda (ISU) …
- Acacia International School (formerly Acacia Classical Academy) …
- Aga Khan High School (International Stream) …
- Galaxy International School Uganda. …
- GEMS Cambridge International School. …
- Heritage International School.
When did private schools start in Uganda?
The interviewee was asked about the development of the private schooling market in Kampala, and he reported that private schools started to appear in the 1970s.
How much are international schools in Uganda?
Tuition Fees 2021-2022
|PLAN A||PLAN B|
|1 Instalment||2 Instalments*|
What is the most expensive school in Uganda?
The Most Expensive Schools in Uganda Right now
- Galaxy International School, Uganda. …
- L’Ecole Francaise Les Grands Lacs. …
- Vienna College, Namugongo. …
- Aga Khan High School. …
- Kings International School. …
- Kitende Turkish Light Academy. Annual fees: From Ugx. …
- Kings College, Buddo. Annual fees: From Ugx. …
- Kabojja International School.
What is the richest school in the world?
Harvard University — $38.3 Billion
With a current endowment of over $38 billion, Ivy League Harvard University is the wealthiest university in the world.
Is Uganda a safe place to live?
While Uganda is generally viewed as a safe, secure and politically stable country within the region, its extensive and porous borders are inadequately policed, allowing for a robust flow of illicit trade and immigration.
Which is the most expensive international school in Uganda?
School fees of the most Expensive Schools in Uganda
- Kampala International School of Uganda–FEES:$26,000.
- International School of Uganda–FEES: $23,000.
- Galaxy International School, Uganda–FEES:$15,720.
- Rainbows International School–FEES: $10,650.
- Vienna College, Namugongo–FEES: $6,300.
- Aga Khan Secondary School–FEES: $4,250.
- Greenhill Academy, Kampala–FEES: FEES:$3,600.
Does Uganda have good education?
Uganda’s Universal Primary Education (UPE) has resulted in high enrolment rates in Northern Uganda, but education tends to be of a low quality and few pupils actually complete primary school.
What is the most expensive private school in the world?
The Institut auf dem Rosenberg in St Gallen is the most expensive school in the world; tuition and boarding fees together add up to a staggering sum of more than US$150,000. It’s also one of the most exclusive, limiting its student body to no more than 260.