Anyone, anywhere in Nigeria can handle financial transactions within their neighbourhood. … With an agent base of more than 150, 000 and growing, the ‘MoMo Agent’ service is licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria to recruit agents to provide financial services within communities on behalf of banks.
Does MTN MoMo work in Nigeria?
MTN will today officially launch mobile money, MoMo, operations in Nigeria, its biggest market and Africa’s most populous nation. Mobile Money schemes across Africa typically help make cash transfers and payments via mobile phone connections. It is seen as a key measure to bridging financial inclusion.
Can I use MoMo in Nigeria?
MTN MoMo agent which means a Mobile Money agent is a platform introduced by MTN that allows people to send money, receive money, and pay bills throughout the country. With the MTN mobile money (MoMo) platform, one can easily send and receive money anywhere in Nigeria, without having to own a bank account.
Which countries use MTN mobile money?
With WorldRemit you can receive money from over 50 countries into your MTN Mobile Money wallet in these countries:
- Ivory Coast.
- Republic of Guinea.
How can I send money from Ghana to Nigeria using MTN Mobile Money?
How to Send Money from Ghana to Nigeria
- Enter Amount. Enter amount you want to send or recipient to receive.
- Add Recipient. Select an existing recipient or add a new recipient.
- Confirm and Pay. Confirm your transfer and complete payment for your transfer.
How can I activate MTN MoMo?
How to register MTN mobile money online
- Visit the MTN mobile money website.
- Click on “Register”
- Enter your username (MTN phone number and PIN)
- Enter the auto-generated captcha displayed below your username.
- Key in the one-time password that you will receive on your phone from MTN.
How can I convert my airtime to money?
All you need to do is register for an Aimtoget account on aimtoget , login, fund your aitmtoget wallet with airtime of any network then withdraw into any bank account of your choice in Nigeria, withdrawals are instant. Then confirm your transfer, your wallet will be credited in less than 5 minutes.
Which money agent is the best in Nigeria?
Monie point is the most reliable, fast and profitable mobile money platform in nigeria. As a Monie point agent, you will be able to make money by provide banking services to customers.
What are the benefits of MoMo agent?
The Benefits Of Becoming A MoMo Agent
- It works with basic mobile phones.
- You don’t need any internet to perform transaction.
- It’s convenient & simpler alternative to regular banking transactions.
Who is a MoMo agent?
MoMo is an acronym for Mobile Money. MoMo services allow registered agents to perform transactions for customers. This service allows cash transfers to people who do not have a bank account. Simply put, Agents carry out cash withdrawal for customers without an ATM card or POS machines.
What money transfer apps work internationally?
The 5 Best Apps to Transfer Money Internationally This Year
- 5 Best Money Transfer Apps. Remitly. …
- Remitly money transfer smartphone app. This service is an online money transfer company that focuses on remittances. …
- OFX money transfer smartphone app. …
- Wise (formerly known as TransferWise) …
- PayPal money transfer smartphone app. …
- Western Union money transfer smartphone app.
What is the limit of MTN mobile money?
Monthly Limit: GHS 20,000 (The total amount of money that can be sent or received through your mobile money account in a month). Total Balance Limit: GHS 10,000 (The highest amount of money you can have in your Mobile Money account at any given time. )
Which country started mobile money?
M-Pesa was first launched by the Kenyan mobile network operator Safaricom, where Vodafone is technically a minority shareholder (40%), in March 2007. M-Pesa quickly captured a significant market share for cash transfers, and grew to 17 million subscribers by December 2011 in Kenya alone.
How can I transfer money from MoMo to bank account?
Transferring Money To A Linked Bank Account.
- Dial *170#
- Enter 5 for financial services.
- Enter 1 for banking services.
- Enter 1 to transfer to your bank.
- Select your bank from the list.
- Press 1 to select your account.
- Enter the amount to transfer.
- Press 1 to confirm.
Which app can I use to send money to Nigeria?
TalkRemit is the fast secure and low-cost online money transfer service for sending money to Nigeria. Our trusted global remittance platform and online money transfer app is the most convenient way to transfer money to Nigeria. It’s safe, reliable and hassle-free.
Is mobile money in Nigeria?
Nigeria’s mobile wallet and payment market
At present in Nigeria, even though cash transactions still continue to be the most preferred choice for Nigerians, mobile money is seeing steady growth as well. Currently, there are 21 licenced mobile money services providers in the country.