How much is Spotify Premium in Kenya?
Monthly Spotify Premium plans will cost KES 299 for the Individual plan, KES 389 for the Duo plan, KES 149 for the Student plan and KES 479 for the family accounts.
Is Spotify Premium available in Kenya?
Kenyans have the option of upgrading to Spotify Premium for Sh299 per month. Spotify Premium Duo, a subscription for two users is Sh389 per month while the Premium Family for up to six people living under one roof is Sh479. The firm will offer its new premium subscribers one month of free streaming.
How do you pay for Spotify Premium?
About This Article
- Open Spotify on your Android.
- Tap Your Library.
- Tap GO PREMIUM.
- Tap GET PREMIUM.
- Enter your postal code and tap Continue.
- Enter payment details and tap Continue.
Does Spotify have mpesa?
How to pay for Spotify with Mpesa. To pay for Spotify individual plan using Mpesa, follow the step by step procedure provided below. Note: Paying with Mpesa does not have the auto-renewal option. … You can download Spotify app for Android, or iOS or Windows.
How do I pay for Spotify through mpesa?
You can pay for any of the following Premium times through M-Pesa: 1 week.
Start pay as you go
- Go to www.spotify.com/premium.
- Select the Premium time you’d like to purchase.
- At checkout, choose M-Pesa as your payment option.
- Enter your mobile number.
- Confirm your PIN to make the payment.
How much does Spotify cost?
A Spotify Premium subscription costs $9.99 a month, with student and family plans for $4.99 and $14.99 respectively.
How do you stop Spotify Premium?
Cancel your Premium plan any time on your account page. Log into spotify.com/account. Under Your plan, click CHANGE PLAN. Scroll to Spotify Free and click CANCEL PREMIUM.
How do I sign up for Spotify in Kenya?
Spotify For Android
- Step 1: Visit ApkPure and download Spotify.
- Step 2: After downloading it, Install the app.
- Step 3: Download a VPN or if you have one already, switch it on.
- Step 4: Create your Spotify account with your VPN.
- Step 5: Once Account has been created, you can now smoothly stream.
Can you listen to Spotify for free?
Make sure you are running the latest version of Spotify for iOS or Android, and the option is available now. For free users, browsing artists or accessing your playlists will show an option to “Shuffle Play.” On Android tablets and the iPad, you now have the ability to listen to any track you want at will.
Is there a yearly Spotify subscription?
Unfortunately, Spotify doesn’t have a yearly subscription. Although, you can purchase a gift card for 12 months here: https://www.spotify.com/purchase/ecards .
How much is Spotify Premium monthly?
Spotify Premium costs $9.99 per month for ad-free service and access to its music library.
How do I get Spotify Premium for free 2020?
One way to get Spotify Premium for free is to sign up for the 3-month FREE trial version. Of course, you will have to use multiple accounts and different email addresses, and this could get cumbersome over time. It’s not the most efficient method, but it will give you a sampling of what the premium version offers.
How do you pay for Spotify?
You can pay for Spotify in lots of ways. Just go to www.spotify.com/premium and continue through to the checkout page to see which methods are available where you are.
How much is Apple music in Kenya?
(1) Students can choose the Apple Music Student Plan at $1.49 per month. (2) An individual monthly subscription is just $2.99 per month after a three-month free trial.
How can I change my username in Spotify?
Say my name: How to add or change your Spotify display name
- Tap “Home,” then “Settings.”
- Tap “View Profile,” then “Edit Profile.”
- Tap your display name, then type in what you want your new display name—or secret identity—to be.
- Once you’re done, tap “Save” and you’ll be good to go.