How do I get a DPR license in Nigeria?
How do I get DPR License? To get the DPR license, you have to apply online through the DPR website by providing relevant information about your company like your company name, registered address, contact number, and email address; upload the necessary documents; and pay the requisite application and processing fees.
How do I register for DPR?
DPR REQUIREMENT FOR COMPANY REGISTRATION
- Certificate of incorporation or certificate of registration (for an enterprise)
- Form CAC 1.1.
- Company’s current tax clearance certificate and vat certificate.
- Employee’s compensation scheme (Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund- NSITF)
Is DPR currently recruiting?
The Department of Petroleum Resources is currently recruiting for the year 2021. This article will include information on the DPR recruitment portal (www.dpr.gov.ng), how to apply for the DPR 2021 recruitment form, and other relevant information to assist you in obtaining the position.
What are the qualification you need to work in DPR in Nigeria?
DPR Academic Qualifications and Requirement 2021/2022
Candidates for the Department of Petroleum Resources must have one of the following; Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND from a recognized university in any discipline. Not more than 30-40 years old, by On 31 December 2019.
How much is DPR license in Nigeria?
Registration under the General Purpose Category attracts a statutory fee of ₦ 5,000.00 (Five Thousand Naira) and a processing fee of ₦ 500.00 (Five hundred naira). Job groups under the General category are: WORKS (Artisans): Minor Welding.
How much is OSP in Nigeria?
The cost is USD 580 per person and it last for one year and is renewable. Subsequent annual renewal fee is USD 135 per person.
How do I get a DPR permit?
LIST OF REQUIREMENTS FOR DPR PERMITS
- Certificate of Incorporation.
- A certified true copy of Memorandum and Articles of Assoc.
- Other company incorporation documents, such as CAC Form 1.1 or CAC Form CO2 & CAC Form CO7.
- Current Tax Clearance Certificate.
- List of Equipment/Facility available to the company.
What does DPR entry level pay?
According to latest available figure, the Department of Petroleum Resources, DPR pays their entry-level staff N133,333 basic salary per month, totaling about N1. 6 million per annum.
Who is the current head of DPR?
The Director/CEO of the Department of Petroleum Resources, Engr. Sarki Auwalu MNSE played host to the Oil Producers Trade Section (OPTS) group of the lagos chamber of commerce in Abuja today.
How can I get job in CBN?
How to Apply the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Recruitment 2021
- FIRST, Click here and add your email, to get Latest recruitment updates.
- Next, click here to visit the CBN Portal.
- Pick a job opening,
- Read the requirements,
- Next, apply for any of the job openings.
Is DPR parastatal?
The workers included those from the Ministry of Petroleum Resources, while the four parastatals are the Department of Petroleum Resources, DPR; Petroleum Training Institute, PTI; Petroleum Products Pricing Regulatory Agency, PPPRA and the Nigeria Nuclear Regulatory Authority, NNRA.
Who is the head of DPR in Nigeria?
President Muhammadu Buhari has appointed Sarki Auwalu as a substantive Director for the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR).
How much do NNPC PAY IT students?
24 NNPC / PPMC employees have shared their salaries on Glassdoor.
NNPC / PPMC Salaries.
|IT Student Worker salaries – 1 salaries reported||30,000/mo|
|Programmer Analyst salaries – 1 salaries reported||120,000/mo|
What is Ogisp?
The OGISP Portal is an Internet-based application that provides access to Oil and Gas Industry Service Permit (OGISP) applications, instructions and education. It allows for online application compilation and submission, online application fee payment and online submission tracking.
How do I register for oil and gas in Nigeria?
How To Start An Oil And Gas Servicing Company In Nigeria
- REGISTRATION OF COMPANY OR INCORPORATE. …
- OBTAIN DEPARTMENT OF PETROLEUM RESOURCES (DPR) PERMIT. …
- OBTAIN COMPANY’S TAX CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE. …
- REGISTER WITH NIGERIAN CONTENT DEVELOPMENT AND MONITORING BOARD (NCDMB). …
- REGISTER WITH NATIONAL PENSION COMMISSION (PENCOM). …
- OBTAIN INDUSTRIAL TRAINING FUND (ITF) CERTIFICATE.