Olymp Trade is operating in Nigeria. Basically, there are different countries in the world where Olymp Trade operates and there is a way to check them. You can check the Service Agreement that can be found in the Olymp Trade website to check which countries they dont do business with.
Can I use Olymp trade in Nigeria?
The broker accepts traders from Nigeria.
Though not regulated by Nigerian Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), it is regulated by the International Financial Commission and you can rest assured that your funds are secure with them. Trade Now!
How do I deposit money into Olymp trade in Nigeria?
All you need is a Bankcard and you can use it to deposit money directly from your bank account to Olymp Trade.
Have a valid Naira Bank Card.
- Register on the platform.
- Complete the interactive tutorial.
- Choose one of the strategies.
- Practice using a demo account.
- Make a deposit and become an expert.
How can I withdraw money from Olymp trade in Nigeria?
How to Withdraw Money on Olymp Trade in Nigerian
- Log into your Olymp Trade account.
- Look to the top right corner of your dashboard and click on “Withdrawal“.
Which is the best trading app in Nigeria?
The Best Trading Platforms, Brokers & Apps in Nigeria:
- Best Trading App: AvaTrade.
- Best Stock Broker: ARM Securities.
- Best Forex Broker: AvaTrade.
Can I trust Olymp trade?
Olymp Trade is one of the most known online trading platform which allows people to invest less and earn big. The platform has been serving customers since 2014 and has proven to be reliable for people interested in online trading.
Who is the owner of Olymp trade?
The “Olymp Trade” brand belongs to Saledo Global LLC, which is registered in St. Vincent and the Grenadines. The company has 20 mln. customers worldwide and seeks to make Forex trading transparent and affordable to everyone.
Why can’t I deposit money in Olymp trade?
If you are sure that there are enough funds on your bank card to transfer to Olymp Trade, but the payment cannot be made, please check the following: Your card cannot be used for making payments online.
How much can you withdraw from Olymp trade?
Withdrawals are free on Olymp Trade. Yes, you will never be charged a fee or commission from Olymp Trade for withdrawing YOUR money. There are NO limits on how much you can withdraw from your account, but the minimum amount is $10. Over 90% of withdrawal requests are processed in less than 1 business day.
What is the best time to trade forex in Nigeria?
What’s the Best Time to Trade Forex in Nigeria
The best time to trade forex in Nigeria is between 2:00 PM and 6:00 PM, Nigerian local time. During this period, the London and the New York trading sessions begin to overlap, creating a lot of market activity and opportunities.
How do you withdraw profit from Olymp trade?
What is the withdrawal procedure?
- Log in to your trading account.
- Click on ‘Make a Deposit’ button. On the payments page, click on the ‘Withdraw’ option.
- Fill in the requested information. As mentioned, the amount you want to withdraw must be equal to or exceed $10.
- Choose the payment option.
Can I withdraw all my money from Olymp trade?
It is possible in different ways, the same ways in which you deposited the money to the Olymp Trade account. This means that the money can be withdrawn to the bank card or the electronic wallet. … Fill in your card or wallet details, then the amount of money you want to cash out.
How do I withdraw money from Olymp trade?
How To Do Olymp Trade Withdrawal?
- Login to you Olymp Trade account.
- Open withdrawal page of Olymp Trade by clicking on your account setting tab.
- Choose your desire Olymp Trade withdrawal method to withdraw money. Then just enter amount how much you want to withdraw money from you Olymp Trade account.
What is the best trading app?
Best Stock Trading Apps 2021
- Fidelity – Best Stock App for Investors.
- E*TRADE – Best App for Options.
- TD Ameritrade – Best Stock App for Traders.
- Interactive Brokers – Best Stock App for Professionals.
- Merrill Edge – Great for Stock Research.
3 дня назад
Is OctaFX legit in Nigeria?
OctaFX is a CySEC regulated Forex broker, so it is considered safe for Nigerian traders to trade with them. Their spreads for major currency pairs is quite competitive. … Local deposit & withdrawals options available in Nigeria, and they don’t charge any fees with this method.
Can I use Robinhood in Nigeria?
In addition to being a trading app, Robinhood offers online brokerages (introducing and clearing) and also zero commission trading. Nigerian investment platforms do not, and while any trading platform can get a brokerage license in the U.S., it can be a Herculean task to obtain one in Nigeria.