|Country||Passport Power Rank||No. of Visa Free Countries|
How strong is the Nigerian passport?
In 2016, Nigerian citizens had visa-free or visa on arrival access to 46 countries and territories, ranking the Nigerian passport 91st in the world according to the Visa Restrictions Index.
Which country in Africa has the most powerful passport?
Based on the Hensley Passport Index, here are the most powerful passports in Africa.
- #10 – Tanzania.
- #9 – Kenya.
- #8 – Malawi.
- #7 – Eswatini.
- #6 – Lesotho.
- #5 – Namibia.
- #4 – Botswana.
- #3 – South Africa.
How many countries can Nigeria passport go without visa?
As the passport of Nigeria is the 82nd on the passport index, it allows to enter only 51 countries either without a visa or picking up one upon arrival at the airport. As a Nigerian, your passport’s ranking is low; it’s the same level of Bangladesh, Ethiopia and Eritrea.
What are the 10 most powerful passports?
The best passports to hold in 2021 are:
- Japan (193 destinations)
- Singapore (192)
- Germany, South Korea (191)
- Finland, Italy, Luxembourg, Spain (190)
- Austria, Denmark (189)
- France, Ireland, Netherlands, Portugal, Sweden (188)
- Belgium, New Zealand, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States (187)
Is Nigeria a powerful country?
Ever since the rankings started in 2016, Nigeria has always been represented – however at the bottom side. In 2016, the country was ranked 57th most powerful country, out of 60 nations that were considered. … It examines the degree of political, economic and military power of a nation, as well as its external influences.
How much is Nigeria Passport 2020?
Categories of the Enhanced E-Passport
|S/N||CATEGORIES OF PASSPORT||APPROVED PASSPORT FEE|
|NAIRA (N) (local)|
|1.||32 Page 5-year Standard Passport||25,000.00|
|2.||64 Page 5-year Standard Passport||35,000.00|
|3.||64 Page 10-year Standard Passport for adults only (18 years and above)||70,000.00|
Which is the easiest country to get citizenship?
Easy countries for Citizenship by Birth Place
- St Kitts and Nevis.
- The United States of America (USA)
Which country has black passport?
Black is the rarest colour when it comes to passports. Some African countries, including Botswana, Zambia, Burundi, Gabon, Angola, Chad, Congo, Malawi all issue a black passport. Citizens of New Zealand also have a black passport – because it’s the country’s national colour.
What country has most powerful passport?
Germany’s passport dominates the Passport Index by Arton Capital at the moment. Due to current COVID-19 travel restrictions, Germany tops Arton Capital’s Passport Index with visa-free access to 134 destinations.
Which country is best to migrate to from Nigeria?
Top Countries to Migrate from Nigeria in 2020
- Finland. If all you need is a country that will offer you a relatively high standard of living and peace, then, look to Finland. …
- The United Arab Emirates. This comes as a surprise, right? …
- New Zealand. …
- Sweden. …
- Germany. …
Which country is easy to travel from Nigeria?
Luxembourg a small country in Central Europe. It shares borders with France, Germany, and Belgium and is a member of the European Union. This is as well one easy European country to immigrate to from Nigeria when you are seeking political participation.
Which country is the cheapest to travel to from Nigeria?
Cheapest countries Nigerians can visit for Tourism
- Ghana. …
- Mauritius. …
- Seychelles. …
- Cape Verde. …
- Haiti. …
- Maldives. The citizens of Maldives are people who enjoy luxury. …
- Cotonou. A neighboring country to Nigeria located in Benin Republic, Cotonou is another great destination to tour. …
- Dubai. Dubai is the first visa required country on our list!
What country is the hardest to get citizenship?
1. Vatican City. Vatican City is one of the smallest countries on Earth having about 450 citizens only. It has the toughest immigration policies, and that’s one of the reasons for its small population.
What’s the worst passport?
The worst passports to hold
- North Korea (39 destinations)
- Libya, Nepal (38)
- Palestinian territories (37)
- Somalia, Yemen (33)
- Pakistan (32)
- Syria (29)
- Iraq (28)
- Afghanistan (26)
Which passport is the strongest 2020?
The best passports to hold in 2020 are:
- Japan (191 destinations)
- Singapore (190)
- South Korea, Germany (189)
- Italy, Finland, Spain, Luxembourg (188)
- Denmark, Austria (187)
- Sweden, France, Portugal, Netherlands, Ireland (186)
- Switzerland, United States, United Kingdom, Norway, Belgium (185)