To answer your question, $50 is worth just about NGN17,750 (using $1 = NGN355). Where NGN represents Nigerian Naira. You can only do grocery shopping with that amount of money and if you’re a spender, that may not last you more than a day.
Is $100 a lot of money in Nigeria?
Largely depends on who you ask. $100 is around 36,000 Naira which is twice our current official minimum monthly wage. To someone who earns minimum wage, which unfortunately is the bulk of the Nigerian populace, it is a lot of money.
What is a good salary in Nigeria?
A person working in Nigeria typically earns around 339,000 NGN per month. Salaries range from 85,700 NGN (lowest average) to 1,510,000 NGN (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This is the average monthly salary including housing, transport, and other benefits.
How much is $50 dollars in Nigeria?
For fifty dollars you get today 20,650 naira 00 kobo.
USD to NGN Table.
What can 50000 Naira buy in Nigeria?
20 Businesses You Can Start With 50,000 Naira in Nigeria
- Baking Business. Baking is a thriving business in Nigeria. …
- Fast food Business. The importance of food can never be overemphasized. …
- Plantain Chips Business. This is also a very lucrative business. …
- Selling Drinks and Water. …
- Small Scale Farming. …
- Smoked Fish Business. …
- Soap Production. …
- Home and Beauty Products.
How much is $1 US in Nigeria?
Are you overpaying your bank?
|Conversion rates US Dollar / Nigerian Naira|
|1 USD||388.00000 NGN|
|5 USD||1940.00000 NGN|
|10 USD||3880.00000 NGN|
|20 USD||7760.00000 NGN|
Is Nigeria a safe country?
There is a high level of crime throughout Nigeria, including armed robbery, kidnapping for ransom, home invasions, carjacking and violent assault. Criminal activity is high in urban areas, including the city of Lagos, as well as on the northern border with Niger and Chad.
What is the highest paid job in Nigeria?
Top 25 Highest Paying Jobs in Nigeria Ranked:
- Project Manager – N321,000.
- Petroleum Engineer – N294,000.
- Sailor – N263,000.
- Pilot – N210,000.
- Investment Bankers- N194,000.
- Dentist- N193,000.
- Software Developer- N153,000.
- Accountant – N126,000.
What is the most common job in Nigeria?
So there you have it folks, the 8 most common jobs in Nigeria.
Educational Services/Teaching Jobs
- Customer Service / Front Desk / Receptionist Jobs.
- Programming/web development Jobs.
- Transportation / Driving Jobs.
- Administrative Officer Jobs.
- Human Resources Jobs.
Who is the highest paid in Nigeria?
FC Ifeanyi Ubah’s Godwin Obaje formerly held the position as the highest NPFL earner with his monthly salary pegged at ₦1 million. The 32-year-old Afelokhai won the NPFL with Kano Pillars and Enyimba and his experience will become handy as the Rivers United seek to win the league season after season.
How much is $100 US in Naira?
If you need to know how much is 100 dollars to a currency of any country in the world – use an online converter, which has 96 currency pairs available.
USD to NGN Table.
How can I get money from USA to Nigeria?
Some of the best money transfer services to send money to Nigeria from the USA
- Sending Money to Family and Friends: Remitly.
- Best Exchange Rates: Wise (formerly known as TransferWise)
- Sending Cash to be Picked Up: WorldRemit.
- Paying in Person: Western Union.
- Best Big Brand: Xoom, powered by PayPal.
How much is $100 iTunes in Nigeria?
How much is $100 iTunes gift card in Nigeria? The current price of $100 iTunes gift card is #30,000. This is the amount you will get paid when you sell your iTunes gift card on Giftcardstonaira.com or Apexpay.org.
What is a good salary in Lagos Nigeria?
A person working in Lagos typically earns around 351,000 NGN per month. Salaries range from 88,800 NGN (lowest average) to 1,570,000 NGN (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This is the average monthly salary including housing, transport, and other benefits.
Which investment is best in Nigeria?
List of the Best Investment Opportunities in Nigeria
- Bank Investments.
- Cryptocurrency and blockchain investments.
- Real Estate Investments.
- Agriculture and Livestock Investment.
- Bonds and Stocks Investments.
What business can I start with 50K pesos?
20 Hot Businesses In The Philippines With A 50K Capital
- Accounting Business. When looking at businesses in the Philippines with a 50k capital, you might be interested in this unique opportunity. …
- Affiliate Business. …
- Online Language School. …
- Insurance Comparison Website. …
- Coffin Manufacturer. …
- Smoothie Kiosk. …
- Public Speaking Business. …
- Dancing Class Business.