According to FRSC, the official fee to renew a driver’s license in Nigeria is 6,350 for a 3-year license and 10,350 for a 5-year. However, this cost may go up to 12,000 or even 15,000 in reality.
How much is 5 years drivers license renewal in Nigeria?
The cost of driver’s license of 5 years validity is N10,450 while the cost of driver’s of 3 years validity is N6500. Also, some of the processes of getting driver’s license in Nigeria comes at cost.
How much is renewal of driver’s license in Nigeria?
Cost of Driver License:
The cost of the driver’s license depends on your location. However, the cost for the renewal is N10,000 and N25,000 if you are applying for a new driver’s license.
How much is Nigeria License 2020?
Cost of 3-year driver’s license: ₦6,350. Cost of 5-year driver’s license: ₦10,450.
How do I renew my driving Licence in Nigeria?
How to Renew your FRSC Driver’s License (2021)
- Visit the official website for driver’s license obtaining and renewal in Nigeria: nigeriadriverslicence.org.
- Click on ‘driver’s license renewal’ you would see a form where you would be required to fill in your date of birth and your expired driver’s license number.
Is there a grace period for renewing a driver’s license in Nigeria?
Be not deceived, there is no grace or free period for renewal of expired drivers license, vehicle license or documents in Nigeria. Our law does not provide any grace period rather expects you to renew your drivers license one month before it expires. So, always renew them before they expire!
How much is the renewal of drivers license in the Philippines 2019?
5. Driver’s License Renewal Fee
|Fees||Standard Pro/ Non-Pro/ Conductor||1 day to 1 year expired|
|License Fee||Php 585||Php 585|
|Computer Fee||Php 67.63||Php 67.63|
How do I renew my Philippine drivers license?
Go to the official website of LTO Online Services. From the selection of offered services, choose ‘LTO Online Appointment’ or ‘LTO Online Pass’. From the selection of LTO transactions, choose ‘Driver’s License Renewal Online Appointment’.
Can I drive in US with Nigerian Licence?
The United States driving laws state that you’re required to have a valid driving license in possession to be able to drive in the US. This can be either issued by a US State or a foreign country. So, yes, you can drive with a foreign license in the US.
How much is passport in Nigeria?
Categories of the Enhanced E-Passport
|S/N||CATEGORIES OF PASSPORT||APPROVED PASSPORT FEE|
|NAIRA (N) (local)|
|1.||32 Page 5-year Standard Passport||25,000.00|
|2.||64 Page 5-year Standard Passport||35,000.00|
|3.||64 Page 10-year Standard Passport for adults only (18 years and above)||70,000.00|
How much does drivers Licence cost in Nigeria?
The cost of drivers license depends on the validity period and the means of getting it. The real cost for a new drivers license or a drivers license renewal for 3 years is N6,350 while that of 5 years validity is N10,000. This is different from the cost of VIO test certificate and Eye test certificate.
How do I know if my driver’s license is original in Nigeria?
How To Check Original Driver’s License In Nigeria
- Go to www.nigeriadriverslicence.org.
- Click on DL Application.
- Click on Re-Issue of Driver’s License from the drop down for VALID Driver’s License or Renewal of Driver’s License for EXPIRED Driver’s License.
- Supply Driver’s License Number and Date of Birth in the dialog box that opens.
- Click on search.
Can I use UK driving Licence in Nigeria?
Driving licences and vehicles
Foreign nationals are allowed in Nigeria using their foreign licences for three months and international licence for a period of one year. During this time they are expected to apply for a Nigerian driver’s license. Information can be found on the Federal Road Safety Commission website.
How long does it take to get a driver license in Nigeria?
Original driver’s license will be ready for collection at Nigerian Board of Internal Revenue after sixty days of application.
How can I renew my car Licence online in Nigeria?
How To Renew You Driver’s License Online
- Navigate and click on Driver’s license and select “Driver’s License Renewal”
- On the next page, input your driver’s license number with your date of birth.
- Click on the search icon and when your details come up, click on it to view your details.
- Update your details if you need to.
How do I get a driver’s license in Nigeria?
Driver’s Licence Process
- Complete the driver’s licence application form online.
- Visit VIO for driving test.
- Pay the licence fee online or at the Bank.
- Confirm payment at State BIR Office.
- Proceed to the FRSC Officer at the DLC for biometric data capture.