A person working as a Lawyer in Zambia typically earns around 12,200 ZMK per month. Salaries range from 6,230 ZMK (lowest) to 18,800 ZMK (highest). This is the average monthly salary including housing, transport, and other benefits. Lawyer salaries vary drastically based on experience, skills, gender, or location.
How much do lawyers get paid in Zambia?
How much money does a person working in Legal make in Zambia? A person working in Legal in Zambia typically earns around 7,240 ZMK per month. Salaries range from 2,230 ZMK (lowest average) to 17,900 ZMK (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher).
What is the highest paying job in Zambia?
LIST OF TOP 10 HIGH PAYING JOBS IN ZAMBIA
- Teaching jobs. …
- Pharmacist. …
- Human Resources Personnel. …
- Sales managers. …
- Veterinarian. …
- Mechanical engineer. …
- Public Relations Officers. …
Who is the best lawyer in Zambia?
Lawyers in Zambia
- Shamwana And Company Advocates And Notaries Shamwana And Company Advocates And Notaries. …
- Mwikisa Pw And Company Mwikisa Pw And Company. …
- William Nyirenda & Co Inc William Nyirenda & Co Inc. …
- Corpus Legal Practitioners Corpus Legal Practitioners. …
- Sharpe & Howard Legal Practitioners Sharpe & Howard Legal Practitioners.
What is the highest paid lawyer?
Highest paid lawyers: salary by practice area
- Patent attorney: $180,000.
- Intellectual property (IP) attorney: $162,000.
- Trial attorneys: $134,000.
- Tax attorney (tax law): $122,000.
- Corporate lawyer: $115,000.
- Employment lawyer: $87,000.
- Real Estate attorney: $86,000.
- Divorce attorney: $84,000.
Who is the richest kid in Zambia?
Meet Zambia’s Richest Youngest Millionaire. His names are Spax Mulenga. Spax, Zambia’s richest youngest millionaire is based on the Copperbelt Province in the once Zambia’s cleanest town Chingola.
What is a good salary in Zambia?
A person working in Zambia typically earns around 6,000 ZMK per month. Salaries range from 1,520 ZMK (lowest average) to 26,800 ZMK (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This is the average monthly salary including housing, transport, and other benefits.
What jobs are on high demand in Zambia?
Popular jobs to consider in Zambia
- By Sanday Chongo Kabange. …
- Construction Workers. …
- Teaching. …
- Nursing. …
- Fuel Attendants. …
- Human Resources and Public Relations Officers.
How much do bankers get paid in Zambia?
How much money does a person working in Banking make in Zambia? A person working in Banking in Zambia typically earns around 6,520 ZMK per month. Salaries range from 2,050 ZMK (lowest average) to 13,400 ZMK (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher).
Who is the richest person in the Zambia?
Hakainde Hichilema is the richest man in Zambia. He is a businessman and politician who has been President of the United Party for National Development, an opposition political party, since 2006. Zambia has one of the fast growing economies in the world.
Where do lawyers work in Zambia?
Where do individuals work in Law? Legal professionals are employed by individuals, companies, government and non-governmental organisations. They can choose from a wide range of career paths with scope for further specialisation: Private Practice, Commerce and Industry, Local and Central Government and Court Services.
How many state counsels are there in Zambia?
18. (1) Subject to the provisions of subsections (2) and (3), not more than three State Counsel for Zambia shall be appointed in any one calendar year.
Are all lawyers rich?
You probably won’t be rich.
Most lawyers earn more of a solid middle-class income,” says Devereux. You probably will be carrying a large amount of student loan debt from law school, which is not at all ideal when you’re just starting out in your career.
Are most lawyers millionaires?
Lawyers Are Over-Represented As Millionaires
Not according to the work done in The Millionaire Next Door which pegged lawyers at just 8% of the country’s total millionaires.
How do lawyers make millions?
Personal Injury and Class Action Lawsuits. A few lawyers are making millions by doing personal injury, accidents and, especially, big class action law suits. They are paid based on what they recover for client. To become rich as a lawyer you surely could get into big lawsuit game, especially, class action lawsuits.