Keke Napep Business in Nigeria is one part of transportation business that is making waves right now. This is because what you earn per week can be as high as ₦80,000 and ₦150,000 in a month.
Is Keke business profitable?
The Keke napep business in Nigeria is not only lucrative but quite easy to start. Over the years, the craze for kabu kabu (commercial cab) business and okada has died down – uplifting the Keke napep to a higher status. The trade run by both the old and young has become a major source of income and even wealth for many.
How much does Keke Napep deliver?
How much does Keke napep deliver. You can earn an average of ₦8000 daily running one yourself. However, if because of prestige you don’t want to be on the wheel, you can employ someone to run it for you and get a daily return of ₦2500. Therefore, you will need like 3-4 tricycle to make ₦200,000 monthly.
How do I start a Keke business?
9 steps to start KeKe (Tricycle) business in Nigeria
- Buy Your Keke. …
- You Can Go for Second-hand Keke Napep. …
- Hire Purchase. …
- Get Registered With Keke Business Association. …
- Do The Business By Yourself. …
- Make Provision For More Keke. …
- Open A Separate Account For It. …
- Don’t Neglect Maintenance.
How much is Keke Pepe in Nigeria?
The cost price of the tricycle is set at ₦990,000, compared to the older popular one which is sold at ₦700,000 which accommodates not more than 3 passengers at a go. It was manufactured in two different models and can comfortably accommodate up to 6 passengers at a go.
What business can I start with 200k?
Listed below are profitable small businesses you can start with 200k that are thriving in Nigeria today.
- Open a Restaurant.
- Start a Fumigation Business.
- Laundry and dry cleaning services.
- Starting your own home services.
- Importation of wears.
- Livestock farming.
- Car wash center.
- Corporate cleaning services.
How much do Okada riders make daily?
Okada riders are making between N1,500 to N2000 a day. You can lease Okada out while you make as much as N50,000.
How much is brand new Keke Napep Lagos?
New Keke Napep is sold at from N500,000 to N850,000.
Prices of brand new Keke Napep in Nigeria.
|Brand new Keke Napep prices in Nigeria|
|Bajaj||₦600,000 to ₦850,000|
|Daylong||₦500,000 to ₦600,000|
|Piaggio||₦550,000 to ₦700,000|
How can I start a transportation business in Nigeria?
How to start a successful transportation business in Nigeria
- Decide on the type of transportation business you want to carry out.
- Choose your location and the routes that are lucrative.
- Obtain your vehicle either through lease, hire purchase or an outright buy.
- Driving it yourself.
- Engaging a professional driver.
- Grow your transportation business.
How much is motorcycle in Nigeria?
Bajaj Pulsar NS160: N230,000 – N300, 000. Bajaj Pulsar 150 DTS: N200,000 – N250,000. Baja Pulsar AS150: N320,000 – N350,000. Bajaj V15: N200, 000 – N230, 000.
How much does a bus cost in Nigeria?
Average prices for an intercity bus journey in Nigeria 2021, by state. In Nigeria, the average price for an intercity bus journey was 2372.87 Naira (around 5.78 U.S. dollars) as of February 2021. Bayelsa, in the South, had the lowest bus prices nationwide, which amounted to 1,950 Naira (about 4.75 U.S. dollars).
How much is Bajaj bike in Nigeria?
Bajaj Pulsar AS150: N320, 000 – N350, 000. Bajaj V15: N200, 000 – N230, 000. Bajaj Discover 125F: N170,000 – N200,000.
Where can I buy Keke Napep in Abuja?
Where To Buy Keke Napep In Abuja
- Amaecom Global Nigeria Limited: Business Address: Suite10, Plot 2121, Ambeez Plaza,Ndola Crescent, Zone 5, Wuse, Abuja, Nigeria.
- Zhope Automobiles Nigeria Limited: Business Address: 126, Citec Villa, Abuja Central, Abuja Municipal, Abuja, Nigeria.