Does WorldRemit work in Uganda?
We’re the only online money transfer provider in Uganda that gives you 5 different transfer options: choose between bank transfer, mobile money, airtime top up or cash pick up from over 15k locations.
How do I receive money from WorldRemit Uganda?
Quote “WorldRemit” and the 8-digit transaction reference number. We will notify you and your recipient by email and SMS when funds are ready to be collected and send the transaction reference number. Please quote this when collecting the funds.
How do I receive money using WorldRemit?
To withdraw funds:
- In the Wallet tab of the WorldRemit app, select one of the currency account tiles you’d like to withdraw money from.
- Select Transfer.
- Select Withdraw along with your preferred pay out option (ie how you want to receive that money). …
- Select the amount you want to withdraw.
- Select Withdraw now.
Where is WorldRemit located in Uganda?
Pay-out Location details
|Arua||DTB Uganda – Arua||18-20 Avenue Road, Arua|
|Busia||DTB Uganda – Busia||9 Sophia Lane, Busia|
|Kampala||DTB Uganda – Bwaise||3300 Bombo Road, Bwaise, Kampala|
|Kampala||DTB Uganda – Equatoria||Equatoria Hotel Building, 37-39 William Street, Kampala|
What is the best way to send money to Uganda?
The best ways to send money to Uganda
- Bank Transfer. Bank transfers are usually the cheapest option when it comes to funding your international money transfer with Wise. …
- Debit Card. Paying for your transfer with a debit card is easy and fast. …
- Credit Card. …
- PISP. …
How long does it take to receive money through WorldRemit?
How long will it take for the money to arrive? In most cases, transfers sent using WorldRemit arrive within minutes. You will see the expected delivery time before you make payment. We aim to complete transfers within the suggested time, but some transfers may take longer depending on how the money is being received.
Can I receive money on PayPal in Uganda?
According to the current PayPal policies, it is not possible to receive PayPal money in Uganda. Currently you can only use a Ugandan PayPal account to send money outside Uganda and pay for goods and services.
How much is mobile money line in Uganda?
The things to note about this option include among others: Paying a monthly rental fee of at least UGX 50,000/= for the Mobile Money line. Income is in the form of a percentage commission earned on each transaction and is paid at the end of the month.
How can I send money to Uganda Mobile?
How can I send to a MTN Mobile Money account?
- Visit our homepage and select Uganda from the ‘choose a country to send to’ dropdown list.
- Select ‘Mobile money’ as the preferred service.
- Enter the transfer amount.
- Sign in or create an account if you haven’t already done so.
How does WorldRemit cash pickup work?
WorldRemit sends it to both the sender and recipient by SMS and email as soon as the money is available to pick up. You should make sure WorldRemit has the correct mobile phone number for the recipient. If they haven’t received the OTP, please check our guide here.
How do I transfer money from WorldRemit to my bank account?
How to transfer money to a Philippines bank account?
- Choose our ‘Bank Deposit’ service and select the bank* you want to pay money into.
- Choose the amount of money you want to send.
- Enter the bank details of the person you’re sending to.
- We’ll send you and your recipient an SMS notification once your transfer has been made.
Where can I withdraw money from WorldRemit?
What should my recipient show when collecting funds in the Philippines?
- Branches of Metrobank, LBC, Pera Hub and PSBank:
- Branches of BDO, BDO Network Bank, BDO Remit in SM Malls, and RD Pawnshop:
- Branches of M. Lhuillier, Cebuana, Palawan Pawnshop and Palawan Express Pera Padala and TrueMoney Agent locations:
Where is WorldRemit located?
Worldremit Corp. is located in Denver, CO, United States and is part of the Financial Transaction Processing Industry.
What is the limit for world remit?
How much can I send to bank accounts in Nigeria? You can send a maximum of USD 5,000 per day. There may be lower limits depending on the country from where you are sending the money, along with the payment method used for the transfer. Please see the relevant sections in Payments for further information.