The literal translation is ‘ifunanya m’, but other similar (and more frequent) forms include ‘obi m’ (my heart) and ‘onye nke m’ (my person).
How do you say my love in African language?
Saying My love in African Languages
|Language||Ways to say my love|
What does Oya mean in Nigeria?
‘Oya’ is one Nigerian slang that has no definite meaning, however, it is used in a given context which could mean come, let’s go, start or basically just an endearment to begin something or respond. It is commonly used across the nation and in some neighbouring countries too.
What is the Yoruba name for my love?
Ololufe. Olulufe means ‘My lover’.
What is the meaning Ifemi?
IFEMI is a Yoruba name which means my beloved while Onimisi is an Ebira name which also means my beloved.
How do I say my love?
Cute Ways to Say “I Love You”
- I’m crazy about you.
- You’re my dream come true.
- You take my breath away.
- Since you’ve been around I smile a lot more than I used to.
- There is no one I’d rather steal blankets from.
- You’re my partner in crime.
- You look great today and every day.
- I’m jealous of people who get to see you every day.
How do you say love is beautiful in Africa?
Mapenzi mubashara is Swahili for ‘love is beautiful’.
What is I love you in Nigerian language?
“Mo ni fe re” is Yoruba for “I love you” and literally translates to “I have your love.” Yoruba language needs little introduction as it is one of the 4 official languages of Nigeria.
How do u say hello in Nigerian?
Ẹ n lẹ means hello in this part of Nigeria.
How do you know if a Nigerian man loves you?
11 Signs a nigerian man wants to marry you
- 10 Signs a Nigerian Man Wants To Marry You. …
- 1) Out Of His Ways Just For You: …
- 2) Chase You: …
- 3) Can’t-Wait To Show You Off: …
- 4) Sticks To His Promises: …
- 5) Is Not Afraid To Commit: …
- 6) Will Not See Sex As A Priority: …
- 7) He Takes You To Every Occasion:
How do you say love?
Classic ways to say I love you
- I love you. Sweet, simple and easy to remember. …
- I’m in love with you. This phrase is a bit more intense than the simple, ‘I love you. …
- You’re the love of my life. …
- I love you to the moon and back. …
- I’m crazy about you. …
- I’m head over heels for you. …
- You’re my other half. …
- I will always love you.
How can I praise my man in Yoruba?
Let’s see them..
- Olówó orí mi. Meaning: Owner of my head.
- Ẹni’bi ọkàn mí Meaning: The one after my heart.
- Ẹnìkejì mi. Meaning: My second/ my twin/ my go-to partner.
- Mór’óuntódùn. Meaning: I saw a sweet something.
- Ọkọ mi. Meaning: My husband.
- Ìfẹ mí Meaning: My Love.
- Adé mí Meaning: My crown.
- Ọlá mi. Meaning: My Wealth.
What is beautiful girl in Yoruba?
Arewa Obinrin to dara bi Egbin: meaning a beautiful woman who is as good looking as an Antelope (an Antelope is considered as a very beautiful animal in Yorubaland) .
What does Bobo mean in Nigeria?
Bobo you too fine (“You are handsome / beautiful”)
What does Na you sabi mean?
Na you sabi. Definition: 1. A subtle way of saying ‘I don’t care what you think’
What does Kemi mean in Yoruba?
Kemi is a Nigerian Yoruba name meaning One who is cherished; precious; spoiled.