What are the requirements for sending money via Western Union?
Start online, finish in store
- Your government-issued ID to be shown at the agent location.
- Your cash or debit card to pay for the transfer amount and fees.
- Your receiver’s first and last name, to be entered as it appears on their government-issued ID.
- Your receiver’s country, and in some cases*** their full address.
Which banks have Western Union in Kenya?
- A. 27.26 km. EQUITY BANK NKUBU. Equity Building Near Market, Nkubu. …
- B. 27.28 km. FAMILY BANK NKUBU. Nkubu Catholic, Nkubu Road. …
- C. 27.29 km. SIDIAN BANK NKUBU. …
- D. 27.49 km. KCB NKUBU. …
- E. 27.54 km. CO OPERATIVE BANK NKUBU BRANCH. …
- F. 28.59 km. NATIONAL BANK MAUA. …
- G. 28.67 km. POSTBANK MAUA. …
- H. 28.67 km. NIC BANK MERU BRANCH.
What are the charges to send money via Western Union?
0 INR fee1 online.
How much does it cost to send $100 through Western Union?
The fee is $4.50 to transfer up to $50 and $9.50 to send up to $900. Western Union, in comparison, charges $5 for a money transfer of up to $50, but a transfer of $900 could cost $76. There are a number of price points in between, dependent on the amount of money to transfer.
Which bank uses Western Union?
The Western Union service is instant, secure, reliable, and a convenient payment service that enables Beneficiaries receive FX remittances in Nigeria. Remittances are processed in GTBank via the options below; USD Cash Pick Up Service in any GTBank branch.
How can I send money from my bank account to Western Union?
Simple steps to transfer money to a bank account
- Sign up and verify your free profile. Log in or Sign up your profile for free. …
- Choose the amount and destination. Enter the destination and the amount you’d like to send. …
- Enter your recipient’s details. …
- Select a secure payment method. …
- Confirm, send and track your transfer.
How do I check if Western Union has money?
You can check the status of your money transfer at any time by selecting “Track transfer” on westernunion.com or on our app. You only need the tracking number (MTCN) and the country the money was sent from.
How can I send money to Kenya?
Some of the best money transfer services to send money from the USA to Kenya
- Best Exchange Rates: Wise.
- Sending Money to Family and Friends: Remitly.
- Sending Cash, Airtime or Mobile Money: WorldRemit.
- Fee Free: OFX.
- Best Big Brand: Xoom, powered by PayPal.
How can I avoid Western Union fees?
You can avoid these fees by using a debit card. * Western Union also makes money from currency exchange. When choosing a money transmitter, carefully compare both transfer fees and exchange rates. Fees, foreign exchange rates, and taxes may vary by brand, channel, and location based on a number of factors.
What is the cheapest way to send someone money?
The Cheapest Ways to Send Money
- Cash App.
- Facebook Messenger.
- Mobile Pay.
- Online Bill Pay.
- Bank P2P Payments.
How much is the fee for money transfer?
Wire transfers send money nearly instantly to another person’s account. Wire transfer fees are generally between $25 and $30 for outgoing transfers to a bank account within the US, and between $45 and $50 for transfers going out of the US. There can also be fees to receive the money, generally around $15.
Is Western Union cheaper than bank transfer?
With Western Union’s money transfer services, you always know the exchange rates and fees before you make a transaction. In addition to being one of the best ways to transfer money internationally, transfers of money between bank accounts are often less expensive than sending money for cash pickup.
What is the highest amount you can send through Western Union?
Maximum send limit $500/day/card account.
Which is cheaper Western Union or MoneyGram?
MoneyGram leans slightly cheaper and averages faster transfer speeds than Western Union — but your experience may vary depending on your specific transfer. Because there are so many variables, you’ll want to compare Western Union and MoneyGram against one another to see which is best for you.