Log on to www.quickteller.com/dstv and elect the DStv bouquet of your choice. Enter your e-mail address, smartcard number, and enter your mobile phone number. Click NEXT. Enter the DStv subscriber’s name and confirm that your smartcard number was filled correctly.
How do I pay my DStv bill online?
You can pay for your DStv account by using internet banking.
Internet Payment (EFT)
- Log onto your Nedbank Internet Banking and select My eBills from the menu.
- Select the Subscribe option and then from whom you would like to receive bills.
- You will see a list of your subscribed bills, select DStv and submit payment.
How do I pay my DStv subscription?
You can pay your DStv subscription in Ghana by using the MTN mobile money USSD code *170$#. By using MTN mobile money app to pay your DStv Ghana monthly subscription.
How do I pay DStv using MTN Mobile Money?
For MTN Mobile Money Users
- Dial *170#
- Select Option 2 for MomoPay & Pay Bill.
- Select Option 2 to Pay Bill.
- Select Option 2 to pay TV & Entertainment Bills.
- Select Option 1 to pay DSTV Bills.
- Enter the Smart Card Number and Press Send.
- Enter PIN and await for Confirmation via SMS.
What is the code for DStv subscription?
The USSD Code for Dstv Nigeria is *282#. This code is only for Dstv Nigeria, and it is only accessible by the subscribers of Multichoice in Nigeria.
How do I subscribe DStv on my phone?
- Visit www.quickteller.com/DStv and select your preferred DStv bouquet.
- Proceed to enter your e-mail address, smartcard number, and your mobile phone number.
- Further, enter the DStv subscriber’s name and confirm your smartcard number.
Which bank does Multichoice use?
Always use your DStv customer number as payment reference. If your DStv services are suspended and you make an internet bank transfer or ATM payment via ABSA, FNB and Standard Bank or direct deposit at any ABSA branch, your DStv services will be reconnected once the payment reflects on your DStv account.
How do I check my DStv subscription?
How to check your DStv due date online
- Click on “Service” at the top of the website page to go to DStv self-service.
- Sign into the DStv easy service with your smart card number and phone number or name.
- Click on “Account” once you are signed in.
- You will see your DStv subscription due date and your account balance.
How much is a DStv subscription?
DStv Compact price
The current price of the Compact package is R409 per month. You can also get the annual subscription, including DStv Explora, free delivery of equipment, and installation. DStv Compact price lock option also comes with 50% off your Showmax subscription.
How do I know if my DStv account is paid?
There are several ways you can check your balance:
- View your account balance by logging into Self Service or using our mobile app.
- Dial *120*68584# and follow the prompts.
- Call us on 083 900 3788 or 011 289 2222 without having to speak to an agent.
How do I pay for DStv with 737?
HOW TO PAY DSTV SUBSCRIPTION WITH GTBANK 737
- Dial *737*Smartcard number*Amount you want to subscribe with#
- Example*737*1568912003*15000#where “737” is the Gtbank USSD code, “1568912003”is your smartcard number assumed and “15000” is the tune/amount you want to subscribe with.
Can you pay DStv for one day?
Paying DStv for one day is not possible. Although DStv wishes to offer customers such services, it will be very expensive for compared the payment for DStv packages. Check this also: How To Pay DStv With Absa USSD Code.
How much is DStv subscription per month in Nigeria?
DStv Premium is NGN 16,200 per month. DStv Premium also has an annual payment which is NGN 178,200 per Year. DStv Premium has 175 + Channels.
How long does it take to activate DStv subscription?
How Long Does It Take For A DStv Subscription To Activate. Usually, it takes about 15 minutes for your DStv subscription to be active in your account, and once your payment reflects in your count, it is activated instantly.