The second option is to go to pay.google.com – make sure you’re logged in with the same gmail account you use for your Playstore app. Add your dollar card details and save. Then go to Playstore to buy the app or game you need. The card will automatically be charged.
Is Google pay available in Nigeria?
Funding Google Wallet in Nigeria requires having a bank card of one of the partners of Google. The cards are Citi, Sprint, Discover, Visa MasterCard, and American Express. You may simply obtain any of these cards via Google Wallet partner banks and then fund it… Google Wallet also works with Google Offers.
How do I pay with Google in Nigeria?
Your Google Wallet in Nigeria can be used at merchant locations with a PayPass or MasterCard logo.
- Open your Gmail;
- Open the message with the money attached;
- Choose “Claim Money”;
- You need to verify your identity with Google Wallet;
- Once Identity Verification is completed, you can claim the money from the message.
How do I use a Google Play Card in Nigeria?
How to Redeem Google Play Gift Card
- Open the Google Play Store app on your Android device.
- Open the menu by tapping the three lines in the upper left-hand corner.
- Scroll down and select “Redeem.”
- Enter the code.
- Click Redeem.
- Confirm that you want to redeem.
Is Google pay free?
No cost: Google Pay is a free mobile app available in the Google Play Store. Customers don’t pay extra transaction fees when they use Google Pay to make purchases.
Does PayPal work in Nigeria?
Established in 1998 as Confinity, PayPal is the leading global payment system and is now available to residents of Nigeria. It is available in over 200 countries and territories around the world in 23 currencies.
How do I add a card to Google pay in Nigeria?
If you encounter any issues making payment simply follow the step by step process below:
- Open another Google account as a Nigerian.
- Log into your new Google account and change the google payment billing address to that of USA or UK. …
- Next go to Payment Method section and input your Naira or Dollar Mastercard info.
Is there payoneer in Nigeria?
Yes. It is open to users in Nigeria and most of the countries in the world. Can I withdraw from Payoneer in Nigeria? Yes.
How do I put money on Google Wallet?
Here’s how to add money to your Google Wallet balance on the mobile app:
- Tap the three lines in the upper left-hand corner, select “Wallet Balance” and tap “Add money.”
- Select how you would like to add money and type in the amount of money you want to add.
- Tap “Add money.”
Does Apple pay work in Nigeria?
For now, no African country is eligible for Apple Pay, so you can’t use Apple Pay In Nigeria.
Why is Google not accepting my debit card?
Check that your card address matches the address in Google Payments. If your credit card is registered to a different address that can cause the payment to be declined. Check the zip code matches your current address. … Check that the address listed matches the billing address of your card.
How do I pay with airtime on Google Play?
Pay for Android apps with Telkom airtime
- Have a Telkom mobile SIM card in an Android device that is connected to Telkom’s mobile network.
- Open the Google Play Store, choose a book, app, or game to buy, and select Enable Telkom Billing as a payment method.
- Confirm that this is the app, book, or game that you want to buy.
Is there a monthly fee for Google Play?
Today, Google is launching a new service called “Google Play Pass,” which for $4.99 per month gives Android users access to over 350 games and apps which will be served ad free and without any in-app purchases. Google will give users 10 days free and is also planning on offering the first year at $1.99 per month.
What is the cost of Google Play?
A single account costs $9.99 while a family account can contain up to six members and costs $14.99. You can use Google Play Music for free, but you’ll be limited to using radio stations (with ads) and listening to music that you have personally uploaded to the service (no ads).
Can I pay with Google Play?
Look for the Google Pay app on your phone. It’s preloaded on most Android phones and Wear OS watches, but you can also simply download it from Google Play. Open the Google Pay app and add a credit or debit card within Cards tab.