How much does Spotify premium cost in Nigeria?
For users in Nigeria, Spotify’s standard Premium monthly subscription goes for ₦900 ($2.19), the Family plan is ₦1400 ($3.40), while the Student plan is as low as ₦450 ($1.09). This is quite affordable compared to the US where it is $9.99, $14.99, and $4.99 respectively.
How do I pay for Spotify Premium in Nigeria?
If you’re a Spotify fan in Nigeria looking to pay for your Spotify Premium subscription, there’s good news. You can now pay for your subscription using your Debit card from ALAT! From just 900 NGN per month, you can have the ultimate Spotify experience – that means better audio quality and no ads!
How much is Spotify in Nigeria?
Free for 1 month, ₦ 1200 / month after. Cancel anytime.
How do I sign up for Spotify in Nigeria?
To use Spotify on your computer:
- Install Hola Free VPN on Chrome. …
- Set your IP address to the US or UK. …
- Sign up on Spotify and create your free account. …
- Meet Tunnelbear. …
- Turn on your Bear for protection and then set it to US or UK. …
- Download Spotify. …
- Install Spotify and create an account.
Why is Spotify not in Nigeria?
By hopping on this train of thought, it can be surmised that Spotify is not available in Nigeria yet because they have not acquired sufficient rights they need from record labels to provide all the great songs Nigeria will like that will guarantee them enough users in the region to make commercially viable sense for …
Is Spotify available in Nigeria now?
Streaming platform Spotify wan launch dia service for 85 new markets including Nigeria, Ghana, Cameroon and Kenya. … Spotify don also announce one new higher sound-quality subscription service and one new advertising marketplace for podcasts.
Is Spotify free in Nigeria?
Yes, using Spotify for free, Spotify will serve you audio adverts, that will play immediately, between tracks. Songs will be interrupted. Using Spotify in Nigeria is a straightforward thing to do, that’s if you read through this article on how to use Spotify in Nigeria.
How much is premium Spotify?
A Spotify Premium subscription costs $9.99 a month, with student and family plans for $4.99 and $14.99 respectively.
How do you pay for Spotify Premium?
About This Article
- Open Spotify on your Android.
- Tap Your Library.
- Tap GO PREMIUM.
- Tap GET PREMIUM.
- Enter your postal code and tap Continue.
- Enter payment details and tap Continue.
How can I get Spotify Premium for free?
How to Get Spotify Premium Free Forever on Android
- Open a web browser you often use to download the Spotify Premium free APK file on Android.
- Navigate to the ‘Settings’ option on your Android. …
- Unzip it and open the com. …
- After installation, please open the Spotify app and sign in with your free account on Spotify.
How can I get Spotify on my iPhone in Nigeria?
To make this easy for you, let’s cut it down to different steps.
- Create A New Apple ID. Go to https://appleid.apple.com/ …
- Switch Your Apple ID To The New Apple ID. Go to Settings. …
- Download Spotify On iPhone. Launch the App Store application on your iPhone. …
- Use Spotify App On iPhone In Nigeria. Make sure the VPN is still active.
Which is better Apple Music or Spotify?
Best if you have a big existing music library and want lossless audio. Apple Music has a key advantage over Spotify in that you can combine the songs you already own with the Apple Music streaming catalog. Siri users also get more robust voice controls for playback.
How do I get a cheap VPN for Spotify?
Spotify VPN: How to get your membership cheaper
- Step 1: Buy a monthly pass. …
- Step 2: Connect to a VPN server of your choice. …
- Step 3: Log in to Spotify and change the country. …
- Step 4: Now turn off your VPN – and select Spotify Premium Family. …
- Cancel Spotify Premium – but not Premium Family!
How do I setup a VPN for Spotify?
Spotify For Android
- Step 1: Visit ApkPure and search for Spotify.
- Step 2: After downloading it, Install the app.
- Step 3: Download a VPN or if you have one already, switch it on.
- Step 4: Create your Spotify account with your VPN.
- Step 5: Once Account has been created, you can now smoothly stream.