How do I switch my iPhone from US store to Nigeria?
How to change your local iTunes Store and App Store country
- Launch Settings from your Home screen.
- Tap on iTunes & App Store.
- Tap on Apple ID.
- Authenticate with Password or Touch ID, if required.
- Tap on Country/Region.
- Tap on Change Country or Region.
- Choose a new country or region.
- Tap on Next.
How do I change my app store region?
Change your Google Play country
- Open the Google Play Store app .
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Settings General Account and device preferences. Country and profiles.
- Tap the country where you want to add an account.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to add a payment method for that country.
Why can’t I change my region on App Store?
the issue with changing the country might happen for multiple reasons : You can check all the details : https://support.apple.com/en-ae/HT201389. Spend any store credit remaining on your Apple ID. You must also wait for any pending store credit refunds to process before you can change your country or region.
How do you change location on iPhone?
For this, complete the next steps: Go to Settings → tap on your name → iTunes & App Store → tap on your Apple ID → select View Apple ID → Country/Region → tap Change Country or Region → select your new location → Agree with the Terms & Conditions → enter your new payment method and billing address, then tap Next.
How do I fake my location on iPhone?
Open the Maps app and search for the fake location you want to use. You need to open Apple’s Maps app, not Google Maps or any other navigation app. When the pin drops on the map, scroll through the menu at the bottom and tap the Simulate Location option.
How do I know what country my iPhone is from?
Go to Settings > General > About > Model
Look for the two letters before the slash (/) because that is significant to find out the country of origin of your iPhone. If the last two letters before the slash are ‘LL’ (see image below) then your iPhone’s country of origin is USA.
What happens if you change country in App Store?
The Problem With Changing Your iTunes or App Store Country
That means you lose access to all your existing iTunes and App Store purchases when you change your Apple ID to a different country. Anything already on your device is still available to use and apps you’ve already downloaded still get the latest updates.
How can I get apps not available in my country?
Download and Install the Express VPN app or any other VPN app of your choice from the Google Play Store on your Android device. Step 2: Now open the Express VPN app or the one you downloaded and then select the location where the app or game you want to install is officially available.
How can I make my Apple ID valid in another country?
- On your device, tap Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID. …
- Tap View Apple ID. …
- Tap Country/Region.
- Tap your new country or region, then tap Next.
- In the prompt that appears, tap Agree.
How do I change my region?
How to change region on Android or Change your Google Play country?
- Open the Play Store app.
- Select the icon at the top left corner (options button) and select Account.
- Click “Country and profiles” or “Language and Region” option.
- Once you set up your new country, your payment method would also be refreshed.
How do I change my region in Valorant?
Manually Change your region:
- Head to the Valorant Support page and log in.
- After login, the region from which your account registers will be showcased, change it to whichever one you desire.
- After confirmation, the region will be changed to the newly selected area.
- If the steps above don’t work.
Can I fake my location?
Faking GPS Location on Android Smartphones
Go to the Google’s Play store, then download and install the app named Fake GPS Location – GPS Joystick. … Tap the Set Location option. Tap the Click here to open the map option. This lets you use a map to select the fake location where you want your phone to appear.
How can you tell if someone is faking their location?
Originally Answered: Can you tell if someone is faking their location? Yes, if their location is set open/on. You can tell on tbe phone where the call originated from. Second test, which I personally use, is to ask the other person the time at their place.
How can I change my location on my phone?
- On your Android device, open the Settings app .
- Tap Location. App permission.
- Tap on the app you use to search, like the Google app or Google Maps .
- Choose location access for this app: Allow or Deny.