How do I dial an international number from Nigeria?
Where is a +44 number from?
Redirect to: Telephone numbers in the United Kingdom.
What is the code for calling London?
011 is the international prefix used to dial somewhere outside of USA. 44 is the international code used to dial to United Kingdom. 20 is the local area or city code used to dial to London.
How do I call a London cell phone?
Enter 011-44-7XXX XXX XXX to place a phone call from the United States to London. 7XXX XXX XXX is the mobile phone number, 44 the country code for the United Kingdom, and 011 is the exit code for the United States. Dial 20 after the country code if you are phoning a landline.
How do I call a UK mobile number from Nigeria?
To call United Kingdom from Nigeria, dial: 009 – 44 – Area Code – Land Phone Number 009 – 44 – 10 Digit Mobile Number
- 009 – Exit code for Nigeria, and is needed for making any international call from Nigeria.
- 44 – ISD Code or Country Code of United Kingdom.
- Area code – There are 611 area codes in United Kingdom.
How many numbers are in a Nigerian phone number?
Nigeria’s telephone numbers are made up of between 9 to 12 numbers split into groups of 3. So if you’re going to make a call to Nigeria using a mobile phone, you should dial country code+area code+5-7-digit number. Some of the common area codes in Nigeria include Lagos (1), Abuja (9) and Kano (64).
Is +44 the same as 0?
In the UK it’s 00. 44 is the country code for the UK. 0 is the long distance dialling code within the UK, from STD (subscriber Trunk Dialling) used to access the ‘long distance’ or trunk network. … If calling it from another city in the UK you would dial 0 1665 604691 (though 00441665604691 would also work).
Why is UK country code 44?
The United Kingdom country code 44 will allow you to call United Kingdom from another country. United Kingdom telephone code 44 is dialed after the IDD. United Kingdom international dialing 44 is followed by an area code. The United Kingdom area code table below shows the various city codes for United Kingdom.
What does +44 mean in front of a telephone number?
+44 is the international dialing code for the United Kingdom. Using +44 at the start of a British number allows you to call this number from outside of the UK.
How can I get UK number?
How to Get a UK Number in Nigeria
- Click on Register and wait for around a minute.
- Then check your e-mail, the one you used in registering for your new UK number.
- The mail would contain a number, a pin and their headline number.
- Write them down as you would need those for activation.
- Call the headline number (NOT the new number).
What does a UK mobile number look like?
The UK mobile phone number ‘07911 123456’ in international format is ‘+44 7911 123456’, so without the first zero. Secondly in the E. 164 notation all spaces, dashes [‘-‘] and parentheses [ ‘(‘ and ‘)’] are removed, besides the leading ‘+’ all characters should be numeric.
How can I call USA from UK for free?
No registration, just dial
- Dial 0333 232 3232 from any UK phone.
- Dial your destination number (00 + international code + local number) followed by #
- That’s it, you’ll be connected.
How do I make an international call to London?
- Dial “011” for an international line.
- Dial “44,” which is the country code for the United Kingdom, of which England is a member.
- Dial “20,” which is the area code for London, England. …
- Dial the telephone number of your party.
How do I call us Whatsapp from UK?
How to add an international phone number
- Open your phone’s address book.
- When adding the contact’s phone number, start by entering a plus sign (+).
- Enter the country code, followed by the full phone number. Note: A country code is a numerical prefix that must be entered before the full national phone number to make a call to another country.