How do I buy data for someone in Ghana?
Buying airtime for your friends and family in Ghana is easy with Rebtel.
Send airtime to Ghana
- Enter the recipient’s phone number.
- Select the credit offer you’d like to send.
- Click “Next”
- Complete your order and you’re all set!
How do I send credit to Ghana?
How to send airtime to Ghana
- Enter the recipient’s phone number.
- Select the amount you want to send.
- Pay online.
- You and the recipient receive SMS confirmation once the top-up has been made.
How do I transfer airtime from Ghana to MTN?
You can share airtime on MTN Me2U either via SMS or USSD. Via SMS, enter ‘Amount’, leave a space, enter ‘Mobile number’, leave a space, enter ‘PIN’ and send to 1329 E.g. ‘5 024XXXXXXX 1234’ and send to 1329. Via USSD, dial *198#, select 2 ‘Transfer’, enter receiver eg. 024XXXXXXX, enter amount eg.
How do you send airtime to someone?
Dial *777*Recipient’s Number*Amount*PIN# on your phone and then click on send/press OK. For example, dial*777*08031234567*1500*1234# and then send/OK. When the transfer has been completed, you will receive a message informing you that the transfer was successful.
How do you convert airtime to cash in Ghana?
If you want to know how to reverse MTN Mobile Money Transactions or Change Airtime back into cash, you dial *170#, Enter 6 for Wallet, Enter 7 for Airtime Reversal. Instant Account Transfer into any GhiPSS participated bank in Ghana .
How do I recharge my phone in Ghana?
Recharge a mobile phone in 3 easy steps:
- Recharge Details. Choose where, to whom and how much credit you want to send.
- Proceed to Payment. Pay with your PayPal, credit or debit card. It doesn’t matter what you choose.
- Phone is recharged. Your recharge is sent almost instantly and the recipient can enjoy the credit.
Where can I buy a phone on credit in Ghana?
The only way you can buy phone on credit in Ghana is to use MTN pick and pay later, purchase any Samsung Galaxy smartphone of your choice and pay on credit with your Ecobank account. Pick up any of these brand new smartphones at selected MTN Offices and pay on credit with MTN Pick and Pay Later. Check the steps here.
How do I buy MTN data in Ghana?
How to Bundle MTN Data in Ghana
- Dial *141*10#
- Select the ‘Buy Bundle’ option.
- Select either the ‘Buy internet Bundle’ option.
- Select the bundle you want to purchase from the menu.
- Choose or enter the cellphone number you want to buy airtime for.
How do I transfer credit on Glo Ghana?
Visit our homepage and select Ghana from the ‘choose a country to send to’ dropdown list. Select ‘Airtime Top up’ as the preferred service and click ‘Continue’ Enter the number of the Glo mobile you want to top-up. Choose the amount of airtime you want to send and pay online.
How do I transfer credit from MTN to Ghana Network?
Use the MTN Me2u code Ghana: Type in the following code using your keypad: *198# and click on the call icon. Choose transfer airtime: Once the code is processed, a popup will appear with various options. Reply with 2 to transfer airtime. Enter the receiver’s number: For example, this could be 02412345678.
How do I transfer credit to another number?
- Key in the symbol star (*) followed by the number 140 then another star (*) followed by airtime value, another star (*) then the mobile number you want to send the airtime. For example: *140*20*0722123456#
- Press the call button.
- You will receive SMS notification confirming it has been sent.
Does MTN work in Ghana?
MTN is a South African-based mobile phone network that operates in many Asian, European and African countries, including Ghana.
What is airtime used for?
Airtime is counted any time you’re using your phone to make or receive voice calls. Whether or not you’re charged airtime for a call depends on a number of things: NOTE: Hours listed below are for the local time where the cell phone is being used.
What is an airtime payment?
Airtime allows you to access the network’s service offerings, voice, mobile data, sms etc. When you add credit to a pre-paid phone, this is known as a ‘Top up’. Topping up a phone will allow continued use of the telco’s service until the credit has run out. Airtime top ups sent via WorldRemit are usually instant.
Can I transfer airtime advance?
Airtime Advance can be taken in denominations of R5, R10 and R20 (VAT Inclusive), to qualifying customers. … Customers will be allowed to transfer airtime from their Airtime Advance as per the current Airtime Transfer business rules.