How can I send money to someone in Kenya?
Some of the best money transfer services to send money from the USA to Kenya
- Best Exchange Rates: Wise.
- Sending Money to Family and Friends: Remitly.
- Sending Cash, Airtime or Mobile Money: WorldRemit.
- Fee Free: OFX.
- Best Big Brand: Xoom, powered by PayPal.
How can I send money from India to Kenya?
How to send money to Kenya in 3 easy steps
- Start your transfer. Pay in INR with your debit card or credit card, or send the money from your online banking.
- Get the best rate out there. Wise always gives you the real and fair mid-market exchange rate.
- Money is locally delivered.
How can I send money to Kenya mobile money?
How to make a mobile phone money transfer to Kenya
- Select the ‘Mobile Money Transfer’ service from the options in the blue ‘ Send to’ box on this page.
- Enter the amount you wish to send.
- You will be shown the small fee that applies and the exchange rate you’ll receive.
- Enter the details of the M-PESA or Equitel account.
How do I send money from Britain to Kenya?
How to send money to Kenya in 3 easy steps:
- Make a transfer online and enter your recipient bank account details.
- Pay in GBP by bank transfer or debit card to fix the best exchange rate.
- Money is delivered direct to bank account in Kenya.
How much does it cost to send money to Kenya?
How much does it cost to transfer money to Kenya? To send money in USD to Kenya, you pay a small, flat fee of 8.58 USD + 0.84% of the amount that’s converted (you’ll always see the total cost upfront). Some payment methods have an added fee, but that’s usually tiny too. No big fees, hidden or otherwise.
Does Western Union send money to Kenya?
Western Union makes it easy to receive money from nearly anywhere in Africa. Money can be sent to any qualifying bank account, to eligible mobile wallets, and even directly in cash. With over 43,000 Western Union agent locations throughout Africa, including Ghana, Ethiopia, and Kenya, it’s simple to pick up cash.
Which app can be used to send money from India to Kenya?
We currently only list one provider for transfers to Kenya. To transfer Indian rupees to a bank account in Kenya shillings in Kenya, Skrill is currently the cheapest provider with zero transfer fees and a good INR-KES conversion rate (current rate: 1 INR = 1.4056 KES).
How do I send money from UK to Kenya via mpesa?
Before sending money from the UK to Kenya via M-PESA or Equitel, you should check that your recipient has a registered and active mobile money account. You’ll also need their mobile money account number. Then, just select our mobile money service and enter the amount you’d like to send.
How can I receive money abroad?
You can receive money from overseas directly into your bank account, using an international money transfer service. You’ll need to provide your bank details so the sender can set up an online account with the international money transfer provider and exchange the money into your desired currency.
How can I send MTN Mobile Money to Kenya?
dial *830# to send money to Kenya from your MTN line. Enter recipient number: +254 742 362739.
Can I use PayPal in Kenya?
PayPal services are available through mobile banking in Kenya. … If you select the wrong region or country, you will have to open a new PayPal Kenya account to receive payment through PayPal and Equity Bank while in Kenya.
Does Remitly work in Kenya?
Send money instantly to M-Pesa or Airtel in Kenya with no fees. ✨New customer offer: $1 USD = $108.43 KES on your first transfer. All transfers are fee-free, whenever you send.
How can one send money from London to Kenya?
Discover easy international money transfers to Kenya with Western Union, simply choose below for the most convenient way to send money from the UK.
- Send online. Register your profile for free to transfer money to Kenya. …
- Send from app. Start your transfer on your device and pay on the app or cash in store. …
- Send in person.
How long does it take to transfer money from UK to Kenya?
A bank will take between 3-5 business days to transfer your converted GBP to KES to Kenya.
How does Western Union work in Kenya?
Complete a simple remittance form where you will indicate: the amount you wish to send, destination country, and the name of the person you intend to send to. Give the teller the completed form with the applicable funds (including transaction fee). Pay with cash or you may debit your Co-op bank account.