MoneyGram is a transaction services platform that operates almost like Western Union. You can use this platform to send money from Nigeria to any foreign country in the world. MoneyGram is the world’s largest international money transfer company after Western Union.
Can I send Western Union from Nigeria?
Sending Money from Nigeria
Can I send money from Nigeria through Western Union? Yes. You can send money from most of our agent locations in Nigeria.
Can I send money from Nigeria to UK through Western Union?
You can choose to send money straight to their bank account or for a cash pickup in minutes2 at a Western Union location.
How can I send money from Nigeria to Western Union abroad?
Choose how to send money to Nigeria
- Online. Send money to Nigeria in minutes1 on westernunion.com. Send now.
- App. Transfer money to Nigeria from wherever you are. Download now.
- In-person. Send money to Nigeria from any one of over 55,000 agent locations across the US. Find an agent.
What is the easiest way to send money internationally?
5 Best Ways to Send Money Internationally
- Western Union.
How much is Western Union limit in Nigeria?
Requirements to Send money
A maximum send limit of 1,000USD Naira equivalent per customer per quarter, as stipulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria.
How much is Western Union to naira?
Western Union Exchange Rates
Does PayPal work in Nigeria?
Yes, PayPal works in Nigeria. You can open a personal account to send money, pay bills or shop online. You can also open its business account to receive funds online in Nigeria.
How does Western Union money transfer work in Nigeria?
Visit one of the 4,500+ Western Union agent locations1 in Nigeria. Provide your sender’s name, the amount expected and the tracking number (MTCN). Show a government-issued ID. Get your money once your details have been verified.
How do I transfer money to a Nigerian bank account?
You can send money to a Nigerian bank account in three simple steps.
- Select the type of service you want. You can choose a money transfer to the recipient’s bank account, or an airtime top up. …
- Tell us where you want the money to go. …
- Tell us whether you want to pay with your debit card or ACH, and provide the details.
Does MoneyGram work in Nigeria?
MoneyGram ADMT service is a payment service that enables MoneyGram customers abroad send money to beneficiaries in Nigeria. A sender of funds can initiate transfers from a point of sale (MoneyGram Agent location abroad) for Cash pick up or direct credit into a customer’s account in Nigeria.
Does WorldRemit work in Nigeria?
Yes, you can still send money to Nigeria using WorldRemit. The latest directive from the Central Bank of Nigeria has led to some changes to the services we offer. The ‘Send Money’ page on our website will be updated with the latest options available to you that includes cash pickup, bank transfer and airtime top-up.
How do I send money Western Union internationally?
Convenient ways to send and receive money
- Send online. Log in or sign up and create. …
- Send with our app. Send money, pay bills, check exchange rates, or start a transfer in the app and pay in-store—all on the go. …
- Send in person. Transfer money in person from more than 57,000 Western Union® U.S. agent locations3.
How much money can you wire internationally?
By law, banks report all cash transactions that exceed $10,000 — the international money transfer reporting limit set by the IRS. In addition, a bank may report any transaction of any amount that alerts its suspicions.
How do I do international bank transfer?
To make an international payment, you must have:
- the details of the person receiving the payment, including their name and address.
- their International Bank Account Number (IBAN) or account number.
- the name, address and Bank Identifier Code (BIC) of the bank receiving the funds.
- a card reader.
How can I send money internationally without fees?
To transfer money overseas without paying hefty fees:
- Create an account with OFX to get a live quote on the exchange rate.
- Enter your bank details and those of your recipient.
- Lock in your single transfer, or set up recurring transfers.
- Send OFX your funds and track your money every step of the way.