The eCitizen is an online portal that provides driving license status inquiry. The portal serves as the sole gateway to all services offered by the government. Log in to your eCitizen account to check the details of your driving licence.
How do I check if my driving Licence is valid in Kenya?
Use the NTSA Mobile App
The method is so simple that you can check if your licence is original while on the go. To check your driving licence using the App; Download the mobile App < Log in to the App<Enter your ID number in the driving Licence verification tab<Click verify<the result will be valid or invalid.
How can I check my driving Licence in Ntsa?
If and when you want to check if your Driving license is ready;
- Log into your eCitizen account.
- Select NTSA tab.
- Then select on check status.
- You will then get a notification regarding whether your License is prepared or not.
How can I check my DL by SMS?
For Driving License Status:
Send a message of the National ID Number of the Driver to 22846 in the following format: DL 1234567111 This will give the driving Licence status.
How do I know if my license is ready for collections in Kenya?
Use NTSA App
If you applied for a Smart Driving Licence, log into the NTSA App or NTSA TIMS website using your details. If your licence is ready for collection it will be indicated in the Dashboard. You will be able to see your Driving licence registration number, the date it was issued and the expiry date.
How long does it take to get a driving license in Kenya 2020?
After you have paid and submitted a successful application, you will be able to print the NTSA issued Interim Driving Licence which can be used as one waits for the Driving licence. The driving licence is issued after 14 working days. Instructions on collection issued licence are send via email and text.
How can I check my driving Licence by SMS in Kenya?
How to verify documents using NTSA sms code 22846
- For Motor Vehicle Inspection Details. Send a message of the Registration Number of the Motor Vehicle to 22846 in the following format : …
- For Driving License Status. …
- For PSV Night Travel License. …
- For PSV SACCO/Company License. …
- For Road Service License Details. …
- For Uncollected Logbook Status. …
- For PSV Driver/Conductor License.
What are the classes of driving Licence?
Other driving licence categories
- Light vehicles and quad bikes. Category B1. …
- Motorcycles. Category A1. …
- Medium sized vehicles. Category C1. …
- Large vehicles. Category C. …
- Minibuses. Category D1. …
- Buses. Category D. …
- Other categories. G – road roller.
How can I check if my driving Licence has expired?
You can find your driving licence expiry date printed on the front of the photocard section under section 4b. Some driving licences will also have the photo renewal date on the driver’s picture.
How do I pay my driving Licence via mpesa?
Lipa na MPESA
You will need to have KES. 3,110 in your M-Pesa Wallet which you will pay to the NTSA pay bill number 206 206 to get the digital driving license. You will then be required to make a payment of Ksh. 3,050 for the digital Kenyan driving license via M-Pesa.
How do I log into my Tims account?
- NEED A TIMS ACCOUNT ? …
- Step 1: To log in to Tims Account, Open the NTSA TIMS portal using this link https://tims.ntsa.go.ke/
- You can use your Brouwer and type the above in your Address Bar.
How can I check my Indian license online?
How to Check Your RC Status Online
- Visit parivahan.gov.in.
- Under the “Online Services” tab, you will find an option called “Know your vehicle details”. …
- You will be asked to enter your vehicle registration number. …
- You will now see your RC status.
How do I get a motor vehicle inspection in Kenya?
NTSA VECHILE INSPECTION BOOKING
- Create An Account On TIMS.
- Click On The Vehicle Inspection Tab.
- Select The Vehicle That You Wish The Inspection To Be Done.
- Choose Whether It Is Annual, Change Of Particulars Or New Vehicle Inspection.
- Click Next.
- Make The Payments By Either Mpesa, Airtel, Credit Or Debit Card Or Opt For Cash Payment To Any Kcb Bank.
How long does it take to get a smart driving license in Kenya?
How long does it take to get smart driving license. It takes about 3 weeks to get your smart driving license after your bio metrics have been taken.
What is the next step after passing driving test in Kenya?
Once you pass the driving test, you may apply for issuance of a driving licence. Licence holders may also apply for the new smart licence. The process for applying for a smart licence is as follows: Log into the TIMS NTSA portal https://tims.ntsa.go.ke.
How do I know if my smart license is ready?
How to Check the print status of your smart card license?
- Compose an SMS on your phone with the text LC<space>[application id]
- Send the SMS to 33001.