You can send money online or from a Western Union® Agent location to almost anywhere in Ethiopia. You can send money to your receiver from AED10* transfer fee. Your receiver also can pick up cash at the nearest Agent location in minutes** after you transfer it.
What is the best way to send money to Ethiopia?
Best money transfer providers to send money to Ethiopia
- Western Union Review.
- Remitly Review.
- Xendpay Review.
- Ria Review.
- Small World Review.
- Postbank Review.
- Monese Review.
What is the cheapest way to send money to Ethiopia?
The cheapest way to transfer money online to Ethiopia is through TransferWise SWIFT/BIC code bank transfers. With these kinds of transfers, you can send money from your TransferWise balance directly to the bank account you need your money to land in. TransferWise is also a generally very cheap service to use.
How much does it cost to send money to Ethiopia?
Cheapest options to send money to Ethiopia from the United States
|8.44 USD||3-5 days||Bank transfer|
|8.44 USD||3-5 days||Bank transfer|
|9.48 USD||In minutes||Credit card|
|9.48 USD||In minutes||Debit card|
How can I send money to Africa?
How to send money to Africa in 3 easy steps
- Start your transfer. Pay in USD with your debit card or credit card, or send the money from your online banking.
- Get the best rate out there. Wise always gives you the real and fair mid-market exchange rate.
- Money is locally delivered.
Is PayPal work in Ethiopia?
PayPal doesn’t support Ethiopia.
Can I send money from Ethiopia?
The short answer is you can not. Only commercial accounts can transfer money out of the country for commercial purposes and then is an long complicated process.
Is there MoneyGram in Ethiopia?
ETHIOPIA have 225 cities with Moneygram location. All country.
Does WorldRemit work in Ethiopia?
With WorldRemit, you can transfer money online from your bank account to family, friends and businesses with accounts at the Commercial Bank of Ethiopia. … Once you have completed the transfer, the funds will be credited to your recipient’s account within 1-2 working days.
How much does it cost to send $100 through Western Union?
The fee is $4.50 to transfer up to $50 and $9.50 to send up to $900. Western Union, in comparison, charges $5 for a money transfer of up to $50, but a transfer of $900 could cost $76. There are a number of price points in between, dependent on the amount of money to transfer.
Does wire transfer work in Ethiopia?
While you’ll be tempted to visit your bank for a wire transfer to Ethiopia, a reputable money transfer service can typically offer better exchange rates, lower fees and faster delivery — often without you having to leave your home.
Can I withdraw money from Western Union online?
Can you receive money from Western Union online? Yes, you can have funds sent directly to your bank account when your sender selects ‘Bank account’ during the transaction. … pick up money.
What is the best money transfer service?
- WorldRemit. Super-secure transfers to over 150 countries. …
- Azimo. International transfers you can trust. …
- Venmo. The millennial’s go-to that’s wooing businesses. …
- PayPal. Tap into the payment giant’s offering from your phone. …
- Western Union. Convenient mobile payment from a money transfer mainstay. …
- TransferWise. …
Can you send money via Western Union to Africa?
Choose how to send money to Africa
With more than 55,000 agent locations across the US, sending money to Africa from an agent location is always convenient. Use WU.com or the Western Union® app to send money to qualifying bank accounts in select African countries or send money in minutes1 for cash pickup.
What apps can I use to send money internationally?
The 5 Best Apps to Transfer Money Internationally This Year
- 5 Best Money Transfer Apps. Remitly. …
- Remitly money transfer smartphone app. This service is an online money transfer company that focuses on remittances. …
- OFX money transfer smartphone app. …
- Wise (formerly known as TransferWise) …
- PayPal money transfer smartphone app. …
- Western Union money transfer smartphone app.