The Remitly money transfer service is a convenient payment service available to Beneficiaries in Nigeria as Cash Pick Up or Account Deposit Remittances .
Does Remitly send to Nigeria?
You can send to Nigeria from all of our sending countries except Denmark and Norway.
How do I receive money from Remitly in Nigeria?
When you pick up cash in Nigeria, you’ll need the following:
- The reference number for the transfer. You’ll receive this information in a text message from Remitly or your sender can forward it to you.
- A government-issued picture ID. Make sure the name on the ID matches the name your sender used for the transfer.
What is the best app to send money to Nigeria?
TalkRemit is the fast secure and low-cost online money transfer service for sending money to Nigeria. Our trusted global remittance platform and online money transfer app is the most convenient way to transfer money to Nigeria. It’s safe, reliable and hassle-free.
What’s the best way to send money to Nigeria?
If you want to send money to a bank account in Nigeria, we recommend using a specialist currency provider. If you’re transferring under $300 or equivalent, your best options include WorldRemit, TransferWise, Xoom or MoneyGram.
How much does Remitly cost?
Two different ways to send
|Remitly Express||Remitly Economy|
|$19.58 Everyday rate||$19.74 Everyday rate|
|$0 Fees When sending more than $500 ($3.99 when you send less)||$0 Fees When sending more than $500 ($3.99 when you send less)|
|Within minutes Transfer speed||3 to 5 business days Transfer speed|
Can Remitly send to bank account?
If you’d like to send the transfer directly to your recipient’s bank account, you’ll also need to have their payment details on hand. You’ll need: Your recipient’s bank account number. The name of the bank.
How do you get money from Remitly?
What options do I have for getting money through Remitly?
- Get a deposit in your bank account.
- Pick up cash in-person at a nearby location.
- Use a mobile wallet on your phone with Coins.ph, GCash, or PayMaya.
- Receive cash at your home using home delivery.
How long does it take Remitly to send money to Nigeria?
Our Express service will deliver your funds to your recipient instantly, making it ideal if money is urgently required. Otherwise, you can use our Economy service, which takes around two hours.
How much does it cost to send money to Nigeria?
How much does it cost to transfer money to Nigeria? To send money in USD to Nigeria, you pay a small, flat fee of 6.51 USD + 0.59% of the amount that’s converted (you’ll always see the total cost upfront). Some payment methods have an added fee, but that’s usually tiny too. No big fees, hidden or otherwise.
How do I send money from US to Nigeria?
Send money from your bank account to another bank account in Nigeria using these steps:
- Find the wire transfer section from the website of your financial institution.
- Check any transfer limits there might be.
- Enter the recipient’s bank details.
- Enter the amount and choose the currency you want to send your money.
Which bank uses PayPal in Nigeria?
First Bank has become the first and only PayPal partner in Nigeria.
How do I transfer money to a Nigerian bank account?
You can send money to a Nigerian bank account in three simple steps.
- Select the type of service you want. You can choose a money transfer to the recipient’s bank account, or an airtime top up. …
- Tell us where you want the money to go. …
- Tell us whether you want to pay with your debit card or ACH, and provide the details.
Did Western Union stop sending money to Nigeria?
The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) has issued a directive to discontinue all payouts in Naira immediately and payout strictly in US Dollars (USD) in Nigeria moving forward. Western Union continues to work closely with the CBN to ensure we are in compliance with the new regulation as we manage this transition.
How much is Western Union limit in Nigeria?
Requirements to Send money
A maximum send limit of 1,000USD Naira equivalent per customer per quarter, as stipulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria.
How much is Western Union to naira?
Western Union Exchange Rates