OctaFX is glad to announce that we now accept Nigerian naira for deposit and withdrawal. Now trading with OctaFX will be even more convenient for you.
Does OctaFX work in Nigeria?
OctaFX is a forex & CFD broker that was founded in 2011, and they are a popular broker in Asian markets. They also accept Nigerian clients, and they also offer local bank transfer payment option for traders in Nigeria. … They have local Bank, Online transfer deposit & withdrawal option in Nigeria, without any extra fees.
How do I deposit into OctaFX in Nigeria?
- Login into account. Find “Deposit” …
- Choose among available Local Banks. …
- Choose preferred bank deposit method. …
- Notify after successful bank Transfer. …
- 1) You need to choose deposit method. …
- 3) Double check and confirm the deposit. …
- DEPOSIT WITH A CARD. …
- DEPOSIT WITH BITCOIN.
Can I withdraw BTC from OctaFX?
We usually process withdrawal requests for 1–3 hours, but it’s up to your payment system how long it will take the money to reach the destination. Limits for withdrawals: Skrill, Perfect Money, Neteller—from 5 USD (5 EUR), without the maximum limit. Bitcoin—from 0.00096 BTC, without the maximum limit.
How do I verify my OctaFX account in Nigeria?
Check your email for a message titled “Confirm your email address” and click the button “Confirm email” and you will be redirected to our site. Select Make a deposit into account. During this step you’ll get an email titled Welcome to OctaFX! It contains your trading account credentials and OctaFX PIN.
Is OctaFX trusted?
Top Takeaways for 2021
Founded in 2011, OctaFX is regulated in only one tier-2 jurisdiction (Cyprus), making it a high-risk broker for forex and CFD trading. Customers are also served by the broker’s non-regulated offshore entity in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines (SVG).
Who owns OctaFX?
European CEO spoke to Joanna Archer, Product Owner at OctaFX, to learn more about the sector’s coming challenges and opportunities.
What is the minimum deposit on OctaFX?
Make a deposit
At OctaFX, you can start trading with a minimum of $25. The minimum deposit can vary depending on your region and the payment method.
How much is the minimum deposit in OctaFX?
OctaFX Minimum Deposit vs Other Brokers
Can I start trading with $5?
Yes, you can do it. $5 from $200 deposit it’s 2.5% profit. … It doesn’t matter, you make profit or not. Main thing that you are able to trade, and understand Forex in general.
Can I buy Bitcoin on OctaFX?
Yes, you can trade Cryptocurrency at OctaFX. You can trade Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin, and Ripple.
Is OctaFX legal?
It is illegal to trade on platforms which are not approved by SEBI or RBI. As per RBI guidelines indian citizen are prohibited to trade forex on international platforms which provide forex, bitcoin or CFD trading. … Hence it is illegal to trade on octafx.
How do I get my bonus OctaFX?
- Open an account. choose an account type that suits your trading style. …
- Make a deposit in your account. Add at least $50 to your trading account using any payment option you like. …
- Increase your deposit by half with our bonus. Activate your free 50% bonus on the amount you deposit. …
- Withdraw bonus funds.
How do I open a real account on OctaFX?
How to open a trading account with OctaFX
- Press the Open Account button. The Open Account button is located at the top right corner of the webpage. …
- Fill in your details. …
- Verify your email address. …
- Fill in your personal details. …
- Select a trading platform. …
- Complete account choice. …
- Make your first deposit and submit a verification document for withdrawal.
How do I use OctaFX trading app?
Getting Started with OctaFX Trading App
- Find us on Google Play and install the app.
- Create an OctaFX personal area account.
- Choose a trading platform.
- Top up your account and proceed to trading.
Is OctaFX legal in Pakistan?
OctaFX is an unregulated broker but continues to earn the trust of traders around the globe, with more than 1,500,000 accounts opened.