Glo Mobile is a popular mobile phone network that operates in Ghana. … It operates across a number of other countries in Africa and is currently the fifth most popular network in Ghana.
Does Glo work in Ghana?
Glo Mobile has now spread to other African countries, namely Benin and Ghana.
Does Glo have 4G in Ghana?
The company has provided 2G GSM services over the 900 and 1800 MHz bands, and 3G UMTS over B1 (2100 MHz) with HSPA+ data since commencing operations. No 4G LTE services have been deployed.
How can I buy Glo data in Ghana?
Mode of Subscription of Glo data plans
Dial *555# to buy data.
How do I activate Glo 4G in Ghana?
Android users can set up their Glo 4G internet setting as follows Settings>More>Mobile Network>Access Point Name the click on the ‘add’ button. After clicking the button, type the word ‘internet’ in the APN field and save it. This part is the most important part that has to be correct for the internet to work.
How do I check my Glo number in Ghana 2020?
To check your Glo number using the Glo shortcode provisions, dial *777# on your phone. You will get your phone number on your screen. However, the number will appear longer since it will also have the country’s code in the telephone number.
How do I load Glo card in Ghana?
The process is simple:
- Visit our homepage and select Ghana from the ‘choose a country to send to’ dropdown list.
- Select ‘Airtime Top up’ as the preferred service and click ‘Continue’
- Enter the number of the Glo mobile you want to top-up.
- Choose the amount of airtime you want to send and pay online.
How Fast Is Glo Internet in Ghana?
Currently it ranks on the place 9 from 37 providers in Ghana. The speed test on this page will test the quality of Glo Mobile Ghana Ltd network only, if you are connected through it. You can get Internet access in and other cities within Ghana.
Glo Mobile Ghana Ltd Speed Test.
|Provider Name||Download Speed||Number of Tests|
|Comsys Ghana Ltd||3.13 Mb/s||8|
How do I activate Glo 4G LTE?
- Swap your current SIM for a USIM.
- Text 4G to 400, and.
- You’d receive an SMS to check your if phone or device supports LTE for Glo.
How much is a Glo modem?
Price of Glo modem is either N4,000 and N6,000 depending on speed. The Glo wifi wiggle modem costs N9,000. Glo Mobile Nigeria has revamped and rechristened the Glo HSI service to “Glo Bolt“, in an effort to make it become the most exciting internet service offering.
How can I get 1GB of Glo for 200?
How To Subscribe to Glo 200 For 1GB Data Plan
- Simply dial *777#
- Reply 1 to select “Buy Data”.
- Reply 1 to select “Buy Data Plan”.
- Reply 2 to select “One-Off Purchase” or Reply 1 to select “Auto-Renew”.
- Reply 5 to select “Special Data Offer”.
- Reply 1 to select “Special Plans”.
How do I activate Glo yakata in Ghana?
How To Activate The Glo Yakata Plus
- Dial *555#
- Select 5: Yakata Plus.
- Now choose 1: Buy Yakata Plus.
- Now enter your preferred bundle according to your amount and the days you want your data to last.
- Press 1 to confirm.
What is the cheapest Glo data plan?
- Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic “Cheapest Glo Data Plans For Subscription 2020/2021 | GLO Data Bundle 4G “.
- 30MB costs ₦50 For 1 day and subscription code of *127*14#.
- 100MB costs ₦100 For 1 day and subscription code of *127*51#
- 200MB costs ₦200 For 3 days and subscription code of *127*56#,
How can I make my Glo 2020 faster?
Fast Glo APN Settings For Both 3G and 4G SIM
- Go to Settings in your phone.
- Tap on Mobile Network.
- Then tap on Access Point Names.
- Now edit the Access Point Name you already have.
- Then change your APN to 10.100.98.22.
- That’s all. Then Save the settings. You will notice a good increase in speed when browsing or downloading.
Why is my Glo network not showing?
Glo data not displaying usually happens when you have no active data plan on your line. The reason behind this was intentional on the part of Glo. There was a time when browsing free with your Glo line was a thing. Because it usually happens when users have no active data on their SIM.
How do I check my Glo bundle in Ghana?
To check your data balance by contacting a customer care agent, here are the steps to follow:
- Launch your call app.
- Dial the Glo Ghana customer care line – 0230010100 or 0230010200.
- Follow the voice prompts.
- Once you are linked to an agent, request for your data balance, bonus if there is any, and expiration date.