Can I open a PayPal account without a bank account?
Do I need a bank account, debit card, or credit card to set up my Money Pool? No, you only need a PayPal Personal account.
How do I get a PayPal account in Kenya?
Sign up and verify your PayPal account
- Go to www.paypal.com/ke.
- Click on ‘Sign Up’
- Select the PayPal Account.
- Complete the required information and create your account.
- Confirm your email address.
- Verify your PayPal account by clicking on ‘Get Verified’ and then linking a credit or cheque card.
What do you need to set up a PayPal account?
To open a Personal account, you need to provide your first and last name, address, phone number, and email address. For your protection, you’ll create a password for your new account and select 2 security questions.
Does PayPal work in Kenya?
PayPal services are available through mobile banking in Kenya. … If you select the wrong region or country, you will have to open a new PayPal Kenya account to receive payment through PayPal and Equity Bank while in Kenya.
How can I use PayPal without a bank account or card?
- How to use PayPal without a card. Avishek Das/Getty Images. …
- Request and receive money from others. Asked and answered. …
- Send money to others. …
- Create an invoice. …
- Create a Money Pool. …
- Donate your PayPal balance to charity. …
- Have your PayPal balance sent to you as a check (with a $1.50 fee)
How much money do you need to open a PayPal account?
PayPal doesn’t charge a fee to open a PayPal account nor to download the PayPal mobile app. We charge fees for the following circumstances: When you receive money from a purchase.
Is there a monthly fee for PayPal?
We don’t charge a monthly fee and no minimum balance is required. We don’t charge for inactivity or limited use of the card. … There is no fee when family and friends use the PayPal send and receive money service to transfer money to you.
How can I withdraw money from PayPal in Kenya?
M-PESA PayPal Service
- Log on to your PayPal account and Select Withdraw. …
- Enter amount to withdraw from your PayPal Account in USD and click ‘withdraw’
- You will be redirected to a page showing the amount to be received in KES, exchange rate used for the currency conversion and an estimation of the transaction processing time.
Does KCB work with PayPal?
KCB Group on Twitter: “@robertwakhu ;Yes you can link your paypal account with general purpose card , and transfers funds .
When someone pays you through PayPal How do you get the money?
With PayPal, you receive money when someone sends a payment to your email address or mobile number. Once that happens, we’ll send you a message letting you know you have money available. You can access your money from your PayPal Cash account or PayPal Cash Plus account by going to the Summary page.
Can you get scammed by using PayPal?
PayPal Fake Email Scams
Scammers may send forged emails to sellers that appear to be from PayPal, stating that the scammer paid money into the seller’s account and that PayPal has placed a hold on the funds and will not release them until the seller sends a shipment tracking number.
How do I pay someone on PayPal without an account?
How to send money through PayPal without an account
- Step 1: Click on ‘Pay now’ in the email or invoice you’ve received. Assuming you’ve received the email detailing the payment, simply click on the ‘Pay now’ button. …
- Step 2: Enter your credit or debit card details. …
- Step 3: Confirm the payment.
Which bank is best for PayPal?
Here are the banks that support Instant Transfer from your PayPal balance to your bank account:
- BNY Mellon.
- JPMorgan Chase.
- Wells Fargo.
How do I deposit money to my PayPal account in Kenya?
How to deposit Money to Paypal in Kenya using M-PESA
- Log into your Paypal-mobilemoney account via this link.
- Click ” Top Up to PayPal”.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen. …
- Go to your M-PESA menu and select “Lipa na M-PESA”
- Select “Pay Bill”.
- Enter 800088 as the Paypal business number.
How do I pay Netflix with PayPal in Kenya?
Make a deposit into your PayPal account: Go to your M-Pesa and deposit money into the PayPal account using Pay Bill Number 800088. Use your M-Pesa number as your account number. Ensure the amount you deposit is equivalent to your preferred package.