REQUIREMENTS. The applicant shall enroll in a licensed driving school and apply on-line. The holder of a PDL shall not be allowed to a drive on a road unless he’s in the company of a qualified driver holding a valid driving license for the class or classes the applicant has been permitted to drive.
Can I drive with PDL?
Provisional Driving Licence (PDL)
The PDL is required for you to start learning to drive on public roads and operate a vehicle with your driving instructor. The PDL is valid for 2 years and can be renewed.
How long does a PDL take to be approved?
NOTE: By the time of publishing this article, NTSA takes a minimum of 21 days to approve provisional driving Licenses. You should contact your Driving school instructor if yours is not approved in at least a month’s time.
What is provisional driving Licence in Kenya?
A provisional driving licence is issued to an applicant who wants to undergo training in driving. It is endorsed in respect of any class or classes of motor vehicle which if he held a driving license he would be entitled to drive, in order that the applicant may learn to drive such class or classes of vehicle.
Can one drive with interim?
The requirements are:- Be over eighteen years when requesting a motor vehicle driving license or sixteen years and above for a motorcycle license. … You will also be able to print the Interim License and be able to drive the Vehicle for a period of one year which is a probation period.
How do I apply for a PDL CDC?
For Class 2B learners, you may apply for your PDL upon completing your Circuit Orientation and passing your Basic Theory Test; and before you book Lesson 6 of public road training. Please apply for your PDL online via http://www.police.gov.sg/e-services or the Police@SG mobile app.
How do I use my PDL Bbdc?
- You may apply for your e-PDL via Police Website or Police@SG mobile app with your SingPass. For foreigner without Singpass, you may apply with your FIN number and Date of Birth.
- Payment is $25 by eNETS/Visa/Mastercard/Debit Card.
- E-PDL is valid for 2 years from date of application.
How do I find my PDL?
go to traffic police website and find the driving license link. It’ll say you don’t have a driving license but you have a PDL. After passing your BTT, i believe you will be given a paper slip indicating you have passed.
How do I get my driving Licence after passing my test?
Your examiner will take your provisional driving licence photocard to send to the DVSA, where it will be updated for your new full driving licence. You’ll get your updated full licence photocard through the post within 3 weeks, but you don’t need to wait for it to arrive before you drive.
How do I get a digital driving Licence in Kenya?
How To Apply For A Digital Driving Licence In Kenya
- Create NTSA Transport information management portal. If you have an e- citizen account, you can access the NTSA portal. …
- Pay NTSA a visit to their offices. …
- Personal Details Confirmation. …
- Lipa na MPESA. …
- Capture Bio-metrics and signature. …
- Get your Digital Driving License.
How long does a driving course take in Kenya?
The School provides driving lessons, theory classes and video programs which enable students to pass the basic Basic Mechanics Training, First Aid Training, Advanced Long Distance Driving, and the New Super Highways Course. The course durations which takes 3 – 4 weeks for 2 -3 hours vary according to your schedule.
How much does a driving license cost in Kenya?
1. It will cost you Kshs 3000 to get the new driving license. There will be a cost to you to acquire the new license. The new license will set you back by Kshs 3000.
How do I pay for my provisional driving Licence?
You can pay by MasterCard, Visa, Electron or Delta debit or credit card. You’ll need to provide: an identity document unless you have a valid UK biometric passport. addresses where you’ve lived over the last 3 years.
What are the classes of driving Licence?
Other driving licence categories
- Light vehicles and quad bikes. Category B1. …
- Motorcycles. Category A1. …
- Medium sized vehicles. Category C1. …
- Large vehicles. Category C. …
- Minibuses. Category D1. …
- Buses. Category D. …
- Other categories. G – road roller.
What are the classes of driving Licence in Kenya?
The driving licence categories in Kenya are divided into 7 groups: A, B, C, D, E, F and G. These categories specify the class of vehicles that a licence holder can drive.
How do I renew my driving Licence in Kenya?
How To Renew Driving License Online In Kenya via eCitizen and M-PESA?
- Log in to the eCitizen website. …
- Once you have logged in, select the National Transport and Safety Authority tab for driving licence renewal application.
- Then click on submit application option and select driving licences.