Fee for registering charges for a private company – 10,000 Naira for each 1 million Naira or part of a million. Fee for registering charges for a public company – 20,000 Naira for each 1 Million Naira or part of 1 million.
How much does it cost to register a company in Nigeria 2021?
How Much Does it Cost to Register a Business Name in Nigeria? Registration of a private company with a share capital of more than N1m and up to N500m costs N5,000 for every 1m shares of the company. Private company registration above N500m authorized share capital costs N7,500 for every 1m shares of the company.
How much does it cost to register a business name with CAC?
The Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) has announced a reduction in the cost of business name registration. A business name will now be registered at the cost of N5,000. The service previously attracted a fee of N10,000.
How much is CAC business registration 2021?
The cost of registering your business name is #10,000. There will be an additional fee of #500 for business name reservation.
How much does it costs to register a company?
The cost of registration of a sole proprietor company is nearly Rs 2,500 while that of a partnership firm is nearly Rs 5,000. If you incorporate a private (LLP or LLC) company with a minimum authorised capital of Rs 1,00,000, the registration will cost you Rs 7,000.
Is CAC registration free?
The Federal Government has approved all self-employed and business owners to carry out their Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) registration online free of charge.
How much does it cost to register an NGO in Nigeria?
A prospective registrant may contact a lawyer for a cost. However, the total cost of registration ranges from N130,000 to N200,0000, including the cost of advertisements in 2 national newspapers.
What’s the difference between registering a company and business name?
Companies must be registered with ASIC, and company officeholders have legal obligations under the Corporations Act. Registering a business name does not provide exclusive ownership of that name. It also doesn’t prevent other people from being able to register and use similar names.
What are the requirements for CAC registration?
Registration Form CAC 1.1. Identification of Directors and Shareholders. Payment Receipt of CAC. Stamp Duty Certificate (This is to be printed, once the stamp duty fee is paid).
How do I register my business name with the CAC online?
Registration steps for Business Names
- Check for availability of the Business Name (click here. Read more about name reservationand Reserve a new Name (click here)
- Complete pre-registration form – CAC-BNo1 and upload relevant registration documents(Online using Company Registration Portal)
- Pay filing fee Check the Fees for our Services here.
How do I register a business name in Nigeria 2021?
HOW TO REGISTER A BUSINESS NAME IN NIGERIA (2021)
- STEP 1: CHOOSE A NAME FOR YOUR BUSINESS. …
- STEP 2: TAKE A TRIP TO THE NEAREST CORPORATE AFFAIRS COMMISSION(CAC) OFFICE. …
- STEP 3: TAKE ANOTHER TRIP TO THE CORPORATE AFFAIRS COMMISSION OFFICE. …
- STEP 4: COLLECTING YOUR BUSSINESS NAME CERTIFICATE OF REGISTRATION.
Can I start a business without registering it?
It is entirely legal to operate as a sole proprietorship without registering your company. Keep in mind, however, that doing so does not provide you with any form of legal protection if you experience debt or face legal action.
How much money do you need to start a private limited company?
Minimum paid-up capital: A private limited company requires to have and maintain a minimum paid-up capital of Rs. 1 lakh.
What is the first thing to do when starting a business?
- Conduct market research. Market research will tell you if there’s an opportunity to turn your idea into a successful business. …
- Write your business plan. …
- Fund your business. …
- Pick your business location. …
- Choose a business structure. …
- Choose your business name. …
- Register your business. …
- Get federal and state tax IDs.