1. Nicky Oppenheimer. Nicky Oppenheimer is the richest South African. At seventy-three, his net worth is a whopping 7.3 billion US dollars.
Who is the richest kid in South Africa?
Below is a list of young people who are the richest in South Africa:
- Vusi Thembekwayo, Age: 27. At the age of 17, Vusi was already ranked 1st in Africa for motivational speaking. …
- Adii Pienaar, Age: 29. …
- Duduzane Zuma, Age: 32. …
- Mike Eilertsen, Age:25. …
- Sandile Shezi, Age: 23.
Who is the richest black person in South Africa?
Some other notable names on the list include Patrice Motsepe, one of the richest people in South Africa with a net worth of $3 billion. He became the first Black African to appear on the Forbes list in 2008 after he has deemed a billionaire.
Who are the 5 billionaires in South Africa?
The Oppenheimer family sold their 40% stake in De Beers to Anglo for $5.1 billion in cash in 2012.
- Johann Rupert (and family) Johann Rupert. Rupert is worth $7.6 billion and is number 334 on the Forbes list. …
- Patrice Motsepe. Patrice Motsepe (Getty) …
- Koos Bekker. Koos Bekker. …
- Michiel Le Roux. Michiel le Roux.
Who is the richest top 10 in Africa?
Billionaires in Africa as of 2021 (net worth in billion U.S. dollars)
|Characteristic||Net worth in billion U.S. dollars|
|Aliko Dangote (Nigeria)||11.7|
|Nassef Sawiris (Egypt)||8.4|
|Nicky Oppenheimer and family (South Africa)||8|
|Johann Rupert and family (South Africa)||7.5|
Who’s the richest DJ in South Africa?
Top 10 Richest DJs in South Africa
- DJ SBU. Net Worth: $2.6 million. …
- DJ Oskido. Net Worth: $2.5 million. …
- DJ Tira. Net Worth: $2.2 million. …
- Culoe De Song. Net Worth: $2.2 Million. …
- DJ Shimza. Net Worth: $2 Million. …
- DJ Fresh. Net Worth: $2 million. …
- Protoculture. Net Worth: $1.5 Million. …
- DJ Tbo Touch. Net Worth: $700, 000.
Who owns the most expensive house in South Africa?
The largest house ever built in South Africa is on sale. The 6240m2 mansion belongs to Kennedy Bungane, a former Absa executive.
Who is a trillionaire?
First, what constitutes a trillionaire? A trillionaire is someone whose wealth is greater than one trillion dollars (or other currency). In numerals, it’s 1,000,000,000,000 and is also known as 10 to the 12th power.
Who is the richest woman in SA?
Top 10 Richest Women in South Africa
|Position||Name||Net Worth (Rand)|
|1||Wendy Appelbaum||2.6 billion|
|2||Wendy Akerman||1.9 billion|
|3||Irene Charnley||1.5 billion|
|4||Bridgette Radebe||1 billion|
Who is the youngest billionaire in Africa?
As of October 2019, Dewji has an estimated net worth of US $1.9 billion, therefore positioning him as the 17th richest person in Africa and the continent’s youngest billionaire.
|Net worth||$1.6 billion (January 2020)|
What is considered rich in South Africa?
What makes you ‘wealthy’ in South Africa? Using the aforementioned bank account requirements, we can determine that one would need to earn at least R750,000 a year to be considered wealthy in South Africa.
Who is the richest president in South Africa?
Ramaphosa is known to be one of the richest people in South Africa, with an estimated net worth of more than $450,000,000 and has appeared in financial magazines such as Forbes Africa and Bloomberg.
Who is the richest politician in South Africa?
1. Cyril Ramaphosa. Topping the richest politicians in South Africa at the moment is none other than the country’s president, Cyril Ramaphosa, who brags of a net worth of over $450 million.
Who is the richest black person?
According to the 2019 Forbes 2019 ranking of the world’s billionaires, Nigerian business magnate Aliko Dangote had a net worth of $10.9 billion and was the world’s richest black man.
Who is the richest black man in Africa?
Aliko Dangote is the richest Black billionaire, and has held the title since 2013.
Black Billionaires, Ranked.
How many billionaires are there in Africa in 2020?
Like elsewhere in the world, fortunes in Africa can be volatile, thanks to changes like a new currency. Africa’s billionaires are as a group richer than a year ago. Altogether, the continent’s 20 billionaires are worth a combined $73.4 billion, up from $68.7 billion a year ago.