(Business in Cameroon) – According to Forbes Africa, the richest man in francophone sub-Saharan Africa is the Cameroonian Baba Ahmadou Danpullo whose fortune has been valued at 547 billion FCFA. Riches he obtained from his multiple investments in real-estate, telecom and agro-industry.
Who is the richest man in French Africa?
Despite the conflict with Vietnamese for more than two years in the management of Nexttel, the third mobile operator in Cameroon, Baba Danpullo is still the richest man in French-speaking sub-Saharan Africa in 2019.
Who is the richest top 10 in Africa?
Billionaires in Africa as of 2021 (net worth in billion U.S. dollars)
|Characteristic||Net worth in billion U.S. dollars|
|Aliko Dangote (Nigeria)||11.7|
|Nassef Sawiris (Egypt)||8.4|
|Nicky Oppenheimer and family (South Africa)||8|
|Johann Rupert and family (South Africa)||7.5|
Who is the richest man in Africa 2021?
For the tenth time in a row, Aliko Dangote was named the richest man in Africa in 2021, with an estimated net worth of $11.8 billion.1 The business empire he began to build more than three decades ago, Dangote Group, is one of the largest private-sector employers in Nigeria as well as the most valuable conglomerate …
Who is the richest man in Africa Top 10 2020?
Africa’s Billionaires List
- Nassef Sawiris. Net worth: $8 billion. …
- Mike Adenuga. Net worth: $7.7 billion. …
- Nicky Oppenheimer. & family. …
- Johann Rupert & family. Net worth: $6.5 billion. …
- Issad Rebrab & family. Net worth: $4.4 billion. …
- Mohamed Mansour. Net worth: $3.3 billion. …
- Abdulsamad Rabiu. Net worth: $3.1 billion. …
- Naguib Sawiris.
Who is the reacher man in Africa?
Topping the list is Aliko Dangote, owner of West Africa’s largest conglomerate, with a $17.8 billion net worth.
Who is the wealthiest person in Cameroon?
1. Baba Danpullo – Net Worth: $950 Million. Business mogul El Hadj Baba Ahmadou Danpullo is the wealthiest Cameroonian, with a fortune estimated at 561 billion FCFA. The richest man in Cameroon owns 40% of telecom company Nexttel-Cameroun, the tea production company (Cameroon Tea Estates) and Ndu Tea plantation.
Who is the youngest billionaire in Africa?
As of October 2019, Dewji has an estimated net worth of US $1.9 billion, therefore positioning him as the 17th richest person in Africa and the continent’s youngest billionaire.
|Net worth||$1.6 billion (January 2020)|
Who is the richest black man in Africa?
Aliko Dangote is the richest Black billionaire, and has held the title since 2013.
Black Billionaires, Ranked.
Who is the richest black man in the world?
Vista Equity’s Robert F. Smith remains the richest Black person in the U.S., worth an estimated $6 billion, while Aliko Dangote of Nigeria, worth $11.8 billion, is the richest Black person in the world.
Who is the richest woman in Africa 2021?
Folorunsho Alakija is ranked by Forbes as the richest woman in Nigeria with an estimated net worth of $1 billion as of 2020.
|Net worth||US$1.0 billion (January 2020)|
|Title||Managing director, Rose of Sharon Group Vice chairman, Famfa Oil|
How many billionaires are in Africa?
Altogether, the 18 billionaires from Africa this year are worth $73.8 billion, slightly more than the $73.4 billion aggregate worth of the 20 billionaires on last year’s list of Africa’s richest people. In Africa—as elsewhere in the world—the wealthiest have come through the pandemic just fine.
Which country is rich in Africa?
With a GDP just under $450 billion, Nigeria holds the position of the richest country in Africa.
Who is the richest family in Africa?
|No.||Name||Source(s) of Wealth|
|1||Aliko Dangote||Dangote Group|
|2||Nicky Oppenheimer & Family||De Beers|
|4||Mike Adenuga||Globacom, Conoil|
Who is the richest celebrity in Africa?
Here are the top 10 richest musicians in Africa and their net worth in 2021.
- Youssou N’dour – Net Worth $145 Million. …
- Akon – Net Worth $80 Million. …
- Black Coffee – Net Worth $60 Million. …
- Wizkid – Net Worth $21 Million. …
- Davido – Net Worth $20 Million. …
- Don Jazzy – Net Worth $18 Million. …
- Burna Boy – Net Worth $17 Million.
How many billionaires does South Africa have?
SA now has five dollar billionaires – as nearly 500 new billionaires joined the global ranks.