1. Nicky Oppenheimer. Nicky Oppenheimer is the richest South African. At seventy-three, his net worth is a whopping 7.3 billion US dollars.
Who is the number one billionaire in South Africa?
As of April 2021, the richest family in South Africa, third richest in the African continent, and 315 in the world was Nicky Oppenheimer and his family, with a net worth of eight billion U.S. dollars.
How many billionaires are in South Africa?
SA now has five dollar billionaires – as nearly 500 new billionaires joined the global ranks.
Who is the richest man in Africa Top 10 2020?
Africa’s Billionaires List
- Nassef Sawiris. Net worth: $8 billion. …
- Mike Adenuga. Net worth: $7.7 billion. …
- Nicky Oppenheimer. & family. …
- Johann Rupert & family. Net worth: $6.5 billion. …
- Issad Rebrab & family. Net worth: $4.4 billion. …
- Mohamed Mansour. Net worth: $3.3 billion. …
- Abdulsamad Rabiu. Net worth: $3.1 billion. …
- Naguib Sawiris.
Who is the richest kid in SA?
Below is a list of young people who are the richest in South Africa:
- Vusi Thembekwayo, Age: 27. At the age of 17, Vusi was already ranked 1st in Africa for motivational speaking. …
- Adii Pienaar, Age: 29. …
- Duduzane Zuma, Age: 32. …
- Mike Eilertsen, Age:25. …
- Sandile Shezi, Age: 23.
Who is richest black person in South Africa?
Some other notable names on the list include Patrice Motsepe, one of the richest people in South Africa with a net worth of $3 billion. He became the first Black African to appear on the Forbes list in 2008 after he has deemed a billionaire.
Are Guptas rich?
The Gupta family is a wealthy Indian-born family with business interests in South Africa, whose most notable members are brothers Ajay, Atul, and Rajesh “Tony” Gupta—as well as Atul’s nephews Varun, and US-based Ashish and Amol. The family owns a business empire spanning computer equipment, media, and mining.
Who is the richest DJ in SA?
Top 10 Richest DJs in South Africa
- Black Coffee. Net Worth: $60 million. …
- DJ Euphonik. Net Worth: $3 million. …
- DJ SBU. Net Worth: $2.6 million. …
- DJ Oskido. Net Worth: $2.5 million. …
- DJ Tira. Net Worth: $2.2 million. …
- Culoe De Song. Net Worth: $2.2 Million. …
- DJ Shimza. Net Worth: $2 Million. …
- DJ Fresh. Net Worth: $2 million.
Who is the richest politician in South Africa?
1. Cyril Ramaphosa. Topping the richest politicians in South Africa at the moment is none other than the country’s president, Cyril Ramaphosa, who brags of a net worth of over $450 million.
Who is the richest in South Africa 2020?
The richest people in South Africa at the start of 2021
|January 2020||January 2021||Billionaire|
|975||1 050||Patrice Motsepe|
|1 040||1 066||Koos Bekker|
Who is the richest black person?
According to the 2019 Forbes 2019 ranking of the world’s billionaires, Nigerian business magnate Aliko Dangote had a net worth of $10.9 billion and was the world’s richest black man.
Who is the youngest billionaire in Africa?
As of October 2019, Dewji has an estimated net worth of US $1.9 billion, therefore positioning him as the 17th richest person in Africa and the continent’s youngest billionaire.
|Net worth||$1.6 billion (January 2020)|
Who is the richest black man in Africa?
Aliko Dangote is the richest Black billionaire, and has held the title since 2013.
Black Billionaires, Ranked.
Who owns the most expensive house in South Africa?
The largest house ever built in South Africa is on sale. The 6240m2 mansion belongs to Kennedy Bungane, a former Absa executive.
Who is the richest woman in South Africa?
Top 10 Richest Women in South Africa
|Position||Name||Net Worth (Rand)|
|1||Wendy Appelbaum||2.6 billion|
|2||Wendy Akerman||1.9 billion|
|3||Irene Charnley||1.5 billion|
|4||Bridgette Radebe||1 billion|
What is middle class income in South Africa?
According to Visagie  , the average middle-class household income could be described as between 5 600 and 40 000 South African Rands per month (the equivalent to US$378-US$2 705). …