|S.no||Country||Literacy Rate in %|
Which is the most educated country in Africa?
Equatorial Guinea is the most educated country in Africa. With a population of 1,402,983, Equatorial Guinea has a literacy rate of 95.30%.
What country is number 1 in literacy?
Making 100% Literacy Rates Happen
- High educational standards are seen in countries all around the world, but the literacy rate in some countries, like Andorra, Luxembourg, Norway, Liechtenstein and a few others can’t be ignored. …
- Andorra is one such country with virtually 100% of its populace being literate.
Which country has highest literacy 2020?
Top 10 Countries With Highest Literacy Rate
- South Korea. …
- United State of America. …
- Canada. …
- Australia. …
- United Kingdom. …
- New Zealand. New Zealand has a literacy rate of 99.00% with a population of 4.78 million. …
- Japan. Japan has a literacy rate of 99.00% with a population of 126,860,301. …
- Israel. Israel has a literacy rate of 91.75% with a population of 8,519,377.
What is Africa’s literacy rate?
The global literacy rate for all males is 90.0%, and the rate for all females is 82.7%. The rate varies throughout the world, with developed nations having a rate of 99.2% (2013), South and West Asia having 70.2% (2015), and sub-Saharan Africa at 64.0% (2015).
Which country is the nicest in Africa?
These are 10 of the safest places to visit in Africa:
- Rwanda. Rwanda is arguably the safest country in Africa, which is immediately apparent upon arrival in the relaxed and sophisticated capital Kigali. …
- Botswana. …
- Mauritius. …
- Namibia. …
- Seychelles. …
- Ethiopia. …
- Morocco. …
Which African country speaks the best English?
A report by the World Linguistic Society has named Uganda as the best English speaking country in Africa. The study names Uganda at the top, followed by Zambia, South Africa and Kenya respectively.
What country has a 100 literacy rate?
1. North Korea. Isolated from the world, North Korea has topped the list for the highest literacy rate of 100%. With a growth rate of 0.46%, the country has developed over the years to boost the literacy rate.
Which country is the most educated?
Japan is one of the most literate nations in the world and half of the population (50.50 percent) are educated adults. Number 1: Canada. This country tops the list as the most educated in the world, with 56.27 percent of adults having earned some kind of higher education.
Which country has the lowest literacy rate in 2020?
International Literacy Day 2020: The literacy rate of India is 77.7% while Kerala has emerged as the most literate state in the country, followed by Delhi while Andhra Pradesh has recorded the lowest literacy rate.
Where does the US rank in literacy?
Information on literacy, while not a perfect measure of educational results, is probably the most easily available and valid for international comparisons.” The World Factbook reports that the U.S. has a literacy rate of 99 percent, and is number 28 of the 214 nations included.
What is the literacy rate of 2020?
India Literacy Rate: State Wise Report
|State||Overall Literacy Rate (Urban + Rural) (Male & Female)|
Which city has the highest literacy rate in the world?
Top 10 most highly educated global cities
|Rank||City||Higher education score (out of 60)|
Is African uneducated?
The statistics show that the literacy rate for sub-Saharan Africa was 65 % in 2017. In other words, one third of the people aged 15 and above were unable to read and write. The comparative figure for 1984, was an illiteracy rate of 49 %.
What country has the lowest literacy rate in Africa?
Among the African countries, Seychelles has the highest literacy rate whereas Burkina Faso, Niger, South Sudan and Mali are amongst the countries having lowest literacy rate.
African Countries by Literacy Rate.
|S.no||Country||Literacy Rate in %|
What is the lowest literacy rate in Africa?
Niger. Niger is the least literate country in Africa and one of the least literate in the world. In this nation, only 19% of individuals over the age of 15 are able to read and write with comprehension. This low rate is a reflection of the poor quality of education available here.