|Rank||Country||GDP per capita (Int$)|
What 3 countries have the highest GDP per capita?
As of 2019, the estimated average GDP per capita (PPP) of all of the countries of the world is Int$18,381.
Central Intelligence Agency (1993–2019)
Which African country has the highest GDP?
List of African countries by GDP (nominal)
|Rank||Country||Nominal GDP ($ billions)|
Which nation in Africa has the lowest GDP per capita?
Based on data collected from research looking into the GDP values of African countries, Somalia currently has the lowest GDP per capita of $500. It is ranked as number 54 in terms of countries with the lowest GDP per capita in Africa.
What are the top 3 countries in the world ranked by GDP?
GDP Based on Share of 2019 World Total, in %
- China. 2019 Nominal GDP in Current U.S. Dollars: $14.34 trillion3 …
- Japan. 2019 Nominal GDP in Current U.S. Dollars: $5.08 trillion3 …
- Germany. 2019 Nominal GDP in Current U.S. Dollars: $3.86 trillion3 …
- India. …
- United Kingdom. …
- France. …
- Italy. …
Which country is highest per capita income?
GDP per Capita
|#||Country||vs. World PPP GDP per capita ($17,100)|
Which country is richest per capita?
Qatar is, by far, the richest country in the world, with a GNI per capita of $116,799 — more than $20,000 higher than any other nation.
Is Nigeria richer than India?
India has a GDP per capita of $7,200 as of 2017, while in Nigeria, the GDP per capita is $5,900 as of 2017.
What is the safest country in Africa?
10 of the Safest Places to Visit in Africa in 2020/2021
- Rwanda. Rwanda is arguably the safest country in Africa, which is immediately apparent upon arrival in the relaxed and sophisticated capital Kigali. …
- Botswana. …
- Mauritius. …
- Namibia. …
- Seychelles. …
- Ethiopia. …
- Morocco. …
Which African country has most beautiful ladies?
Top 10 African countries with exceptionally beautiful women
- Ethiopia. Ethiopia is considered by many a country with most beautiful women in Africa. …
- Nigeria. The most populous country and one of the most demographically diverse countries in Africa has so many beautiful ladies with an enormous sense of fashion. …
- Tanzania. …
- Kenya. …
- DR. …
- Ivory Coast. …
- Ghana. …
- South Africa.
Which African country is richest?
Nigeria – $446,543 billion
Why is Nigeria the richest country in Africa? The country is bestowed with bountiful natural resources that have always seen the country leading in terms of GDP as a result of being the largest crude oil exporter. By December last year, the state was producing 1.6 million barrels in a day.
Which country is the richest in Africa per capita?
Mauritius has the highest per capita wealth of any country in Africa as shown in the left-most bar chart. At $32,700 its more than double South Africa and Namibia where it is between $12 and $13,000.
Is Cameroon a rich or poor country?
Cameroon is a lower-middle-income country with a population of over 25 million (2018).
Which country is No 1 in world?
“The 2021 Best Countries analysis combines data and storytelling to explore how countries compare on a host of global issues.” For the first time, Canada is the No. 1 overall country. Japan and Germany finish Nos. 2 and 3, respectively, while Switzerland, the previous No. 1 overall country, falls to No. 4.
Which country has strongest economy?
The United States is the world’s largest economy with a GDP of approximately $20.513 trillion, notably due to high average incomes, a large population, capital investment, low unemployment, high consumer spending, a relatively young population, and technological innovation.
Who has the number 1 economy in the world?
1. United States: USD 25.3 trillion in 2024. FocusEconomics panelists see the U.S. retaining its title as the world’s largest economy, with a forecast for nominal GDP of USD 25.3 trillion in 2024.