South Africa literacy rate for 2017 was 87.05%, a 7.32% decline from 2015. South Africa literacy rate for 2015 was 94.37%, a 0.23% increase from 2014. South Africa literacy rate for 2014 was 94.14%, a 0.41% increase from 2012.
What is the literacy rate in 2019?
The overall literacy rate in Rural India is 64.7 per cent. In rural India, the literacy rate among females is 56.8 per cent and among males is 72.3 per cent. 3. The overall literacy rate in Urban India is 79.5 per cent.
What is the literacy rate in 2020?
India Literacy Rate: State Wise Report
|State||Overall Literacy Rate (Urban + Rural) (Male & Female)|
What is the average literacy rate in Africa 2020?
Sub-Saharan Africa literacy rate for 2019 was 65.47%, a 0.43% increase from 2018. Sub-Saharan Africa literacy rate for 2018 was 65.04%, a 0.52% increase from 2017. Sub-Saharan Africa literacy rate for 2017 was 64.52%, a 0.26% increase from 2016.
What country has the highest literacy rate 2019?
1. North Korea. Isolated from the world, North Korea has topped the list for the highest literacy rate of 100%. With a growth rate of 0.46%, the country has developed over the years to boost the literacy rate.
Which country has the lowest literacy rate 2020?
Lowest Literacy Rates
- Afghanistan. 28.1.
- Niger. 28.7.
- Burkina Faso. 28.7.
- Mali. 33.4.
- Chad. 35.4.
- Somalia. 37.8.
- Ethiopia. 39.0.
- Guinea. 41.0.
Which country has lowest literacy rate?
|Countries||Overall Literacy Rate||Male Literacy|
|Central African Republic||36.8%||50.7%|
What country is number 1 in literacy?
Making 100% Literacy Rates Happen
- High educational standards are seen in countries all around the world, but the literacy rate in some countries, like Andorra, Luxembourg, Norway, Liechtenstein and a few others can’t be ignored. …
- Andorra is one such country with virtually 100% of its populace being literate.
Who has the highest literacy rate?
Highest Literacy Rates
|4.||Vatican (Holy See)||100|
Which is the No 1 educated state in India?
India’s overall literacy rate stands at 77.7%, according to the report. Kerala tops the list of the most literate state in India with a literacy rate of 96.2%, while Andhra Pradesh is at the bottom with 66.4%, a survey by the National Statistical Office has revealed.
Which country has highest literacy 2020?
Top 10 Countries With Highest Literacy Rate
- South Korea. …
- United State of America. …
- Canada. …
- Australia. …
- United Kingdom. …
- New Zealand. New Zealand has a literacy rate of 99.00% with a population of 4.78 million. …
- Japan. Japan has a literacy rate of 99.00% with a population of 126,860,301. …
- Israel. Israel has a literacy rate of 91.75% with a population of 8,519,377.
What is the poorest country in Africa?
The ten poorest countries in Africa, with their GDP per capita, are: Somalia ($500) Central African Republic ($681) Democratic Republic of the Congo ($785)
Poorest Countries In Africa 2021.
|GDP (IMF ’19)||$61.03 Bn|
|GDP (UN ’16)||–|
Which is the most educated country in Africa?
Equatorial Guinea is the most educated country in Africa. With a population of 1,402,983, Equatorial Guinea has a literacy rate of 95.30%.
What is the US literacy rate 2020?
Our average literacy score of 270 (global literacy rate: 273) out of 500 puts U.S. adults at Level 2, or below-basic, literacy.
Which country is highly educated?
Japan is one of the most literate nations in the world and half of the population (50.50 percent) are educated adults. Number 1: Canada. This country tops the list as the most educated in the world, with 56.27 percent of adults having earned some kind of higher education.
Which is the most educated country in the world?
These are the countries with the most educated populations.
- Canada. Percent of population age 25-64 with tertiary education: 57.89.
- Russia. Percent of population age 25-64 with tertiary education (2017): 56.70. …
- Japan. …
- Israel. …
- South Korea. …
- United States. …
- Ireland. …
- United Kingdom. …